You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst film you have ever seen

JohnnyH

The "worst" film I've ever seen must equate to the film that his literally angered me the most : M. Night Talentless-Cunt's The Village.

Devoid of any redemption that Godless 2 hour shite fest.

Little House on The Prarie lite.

Shabbalabbanam-bashing. Always encouraged.

I'm a big fan of old classics, and good, old fashioned noir who-dun-it's, but I must say I found The Maltese Falcon a steaming pile of gash.

To qualify this, I must confess I've only seen it once, 15 or 20 years back, but my overwhelming recollection is that fuck all happened, fuck all was resolved and it seemed to finish half way through.

Perhaps I should have another look ?

Blood: The Last Vampire- closest i've come to walking out of a cinema.

The Last Seven- even by Danny Dyer standards this is piss poor, not really his fault as he's hardly in it.

Basement- even by Danny Dyer standards this is piss poor, mainly his fault as he's in it all the way through.

I'm a big fan of old classics, and good, old fashioned noir who-dun-it's, but I must say I found The Maltese Falcon a steaming pile of gash.

To qualify this, I must confess I've only seen it once, 15 or 20 years back, but my overwhelming recollection is that fuck all happened, fuck all was resolved and it seemed to finish half way through.

Perhaps I should have another look ?

Funny old world - The Maltese Falcon is one of my favourite films.

If the criteria is films that made you angry then I'm afraid Avatar qualifies for me. OK, I know it really isn't that bad but I got taken in by the hype and was expecting something different ("unobtainium" - kill me now). Drag me to Hell was another one that I had great expectations for (a well made fun horror with some good twists) only to be let down.

The one and only film I have ever walked out on "Cutthroat Island" awful waste of money and celluloid. Just asked my mate on MSN he said Fairwell My Concubine..he had an alternative title but it was both RAscist and Homophobic in one sentence.

I quite like most versions of The Christmas Carol. but took my daughter to see an animated version of it about 10 years ago & I still wake up some nights sweating about how bad it was.

The animation was that gloomy that I contracted SAD through it , the voices were all those annoying bogus cockney 'cor blimey' scamps & just when you were hesitating with the razor blade, Kate Winslett sings the theme song.

A Clockwork Orange, utterly fucking shite film, i went to see it with a mate, and remember saying to myself, "this is shit, im gonna have a nap", only to turn around and see my mate had beat me to it, i left straight away, crap film.

the next one is this piece of utter, utter fucking shit steeped tripe called Spun, words cannot explain how shit this "film" is, the only thing i can remember about seeing it was i had an argument with a thick pikey and told him to shut the fuck up when it was on, he then offered me some of his sweets (a bit purple aki'ish i thought), i fucked off 5 minutes later, at least my eyes werent fully raped, they saved their virginity until Roy Hodgson arrived on merseyside

• Upvote 1