You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Consider the sack???!!! Liverpool FC has turned into a fucking flying circus were Woy is the clown, and everyone is laughing at us!

How can Woy still be in charge after another dreadful performance? I said enough is enough is enough after the Everton game, and I can't believe he's still here! But hell yeah, let's give him to the end of season and next year we can build up a whole new team from the WANKERSHIP! Jesus wept, I'm so fed up with this shit! :wallbutt:

John Henry please pull your finger out of your arse and give Woy Hodgson the sack while we still have a chance to get something out of this season! Give the job to King Kenny at least until the end of the season. Amen....

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're missing my point, I think. If they appoint Kenny on an interim basis and he gets it right, but he's not the man they have lined up, they can't win in the eyes of supporters. Kenny is a legend, if he gets it right popular opinion will be wildly in his favor, which is problematic for the appointment of a permanent replacement.

I'm not saying I agree with this, but I'm fairly certain that's why we haven't seen this done already. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

No mate, I see were you're coming from. At the moment in our pathetic state, that situation is fantasy world. If appointing Kenny means they'd have a 'problem' like that, then it's been a good appointment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCTjgBUBLJIgzst9BDXNqGZ1pY7-ciKMQMVhPpqzXiqEQjbkaAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Onn06gCPE7TNLNOgvuGSvVZNXXnoW3_yXy5fDiamtk1zfnUs

Well Tom, as a purely functional device, I would have to argue that the sack has served humanity extremely well over the centuries. The transportation of coffee beans, rice and, he he, children's Christmas presents, among many other items, has been greatly enhanced due to the design of said product.

Oh, of course, John. I would also add that they make for a great storage receptacle. As long as they're big enough, of course.

Oh, that goes without saying Tom. Sturdy too. And cheap. They gotta be cheap.

paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins

Apologies, usual case of people saying it's been said somewhere reputable, when in truth it hasn't. Sorry :-/

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Turns out its all balls

wishiwasinlpool‎ Listening to Talksport - #hodgson not sacked, they're only discussing whether he ought to be, plus Grant, Ancelotti, Houllier #lfc

Twitter - 5 minutes ago

A senior Liverpool source has told Sky Sports News HD that the club's owners have yet to decide on Hodgson's future, but that they are 'very discouraged' by recent results.

Says everything about how gutless the owners have been in all of this

Shut the fuck up Nick.

samdrew10‎ RT @DarrenArsenal1: Radio 5 reporting that Roy Hodgson has been sacked

Twitter - seconds ago

Anyone got their ear to 5 Live know if this is true? Or is it a typo from the Radio 2 thing doing the rounds? Or is it all just complete bollocks? Still getting used to this Twatter thing.

A senior Liverpool source has told Sky Sports News HD that the club's owners have yet to decide on Hodgson's future, but that they are 'very discouraged' by recent results.

Says everything about how gutless the owners have been in all of this

Didn't get the reaction you wanted the first time you posted this, Nick?

You big attention seeker, you.