You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That was because many of us stupidly thought that we'd be aiming for 4th place or some nutters were actually thinking higher.. That's why the Europa didn't matter.

In fairness nothing's changed, the league has become just as important but for different reasons.

And what's this rumour about Dalglish?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who he's going to blame when we lose to Napoli or watever excuse he going to find

He won't blame anybody, why would he after the free flowing offensive line up he puts out and that'll the best, even better than the Everton game that this team has played under his managership...

Hmmm.

Andrew Heaton :

Apparently, No Dalglish on club flight to Napoli, Hodgson's request, still trying to verify it.

Way to placate an already furious supporter base......

Hopefully Kenny revealed to Henry and co. what an incompetent loon this bloke actually is.

In fairness nothing's changed, the league has become just as important but for different reasons.

And what's this rumour about Dalglish?

It's Kenny's fault, the fact that he's there in the background, it's putting him off picking a decent side with decent tactics..

I've NEVER hated a Liverpool manager more.. (and I feel no joy saying that..) I want him gone NOW.

Way to placate an already furious supporter base......

Hopefully Kenny revealed to Henry and co. what an incompetent loon this bloke actually is.

Well that rumour is very telling. What an arse Roy is.

I dont know if Kenny would say something to Henry you know... He has far to much class, and isnt that type of guy. If he is asked then he would be honest, but he would never actively seek out NESV to say "Roys shit"

I dont know if Kenny would say something to Henry you know... He has far to much class, and isnt that type of guy. If he is asked then he would be honest, but he would never actively seek out NESV to say "Roys shit"

That was my thinking as well. But everyone knows how much he cares for the club, maybe it's gotten to the point for him where he felt obliged to say something?

I liked hodgson personally when he started but past few days he is really starting to come across like a real arse! Everton smiling after the match, post match talk, having ago at fans which he basically did when we protested, made uncalled for comments against norwegian journalist, and now possibly this without confirmation of this. (feeling the pressure?)

He is certainly picking a fight with the fans and alienating us towards himself. He definitely being felt by the fans at all.

"With one eye on this weekend's vital Barclays Premier League game against Blackburn, the Reds' boss has opted to leave his star duo behind on Merseyside to give them maximum preparation time ahead of Sunday's fixture."

For fucking fuck's sake. It's fucking BLACKBURN! We should be cunting Blackburn as a matter of course, not "preparing for a vital game" against them for fuck sake. Would you see chelsea or man u resting star players from a european game so they can prepare against the likes of fucking Blackburn?

Arsene Wenger: "Yes, I have decided to rest Cesc and Robin as we have a very important game coming up against Sunderland next weekend." As if.

Fuck that.This is taking the piss now. REALLY starting to piss me off.

"With one eye on this weekend's vital Barclays Premier League game against Blackburn, the Reds' boss has opted to leave his star duo behind on Merseyside to give them maximum preparation time ahead of Sunday's fixture."

For fucking fuck's sake. It's fucking BLACKBURN! We should be cunting Blackburn as a matter of course, not "preparing for a vital game" against them for fuck sake. Would you see chelsea or man u resting star players from a european game so they can prepare against the likes of fucking Blackburn?

Arsene Wenger: "Yes, I have decided to rest Cesc and Robin as we have a very important game coming up against Sunderland next weekend." As if.

It is vital for him, is he trying to save himself instead of doing what is best for the club?

I won't comment on the Kenny rumours until they are proven or not.

If Hodgson is trying to alienate the fans even more then picking a fight with Dalglish is certainly they way to do it.

You know if true I don't know where he's going with this.

Does he seriously believe he can take Kenny on at Liverpool and expect to win? If he does then he's so fucking stupid that he shouldn't be allowed to feed himself or tie his own shoelaces.

Or he's being particularly obtuse & insulting on purpose so he gets the boot with his money & be able to blame everything on Kenny & the new owners.

Edited by Dicko

It just show how far we have drop isnt it? How many new lows before we decide enough is enough...

What we need now, more than ever, is some positive experiences to build confidence, not another loss, or confidence draining horror shows.

And it`s all well saying you will give chances to fringe players, but those player needs to play with decent players. Play Shelvey alongside Poulsen, and he is bhound to struggle more, than if he played with Meireles or Gerrard. It would be easier for babel to provide the goods with Torres and Gerrard in the side, instead of Poulsen and N`Gog.

Players who play one match in a month, in a very unbalanced, and unsettled side will struggle.

I think Roy is digging his own grave, and he dont have many poor performances left before he is out of a job.

On sky before they said 'Torres and Gerrard are being rested to concentrate on Liverpool's relegation battle at home'.

Guest davelfc

The manager can't win on this one, he knows the league is important but another loss in any competition heaps pressure on him.

My fear is might be making decisions designed to keep his job rather than for the team. With the pressure on him that's understandable if he is but usually a very bad sign.

Expect us to park the bus for a 0-0