You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to start using the words "BREAKING NEWS" in caps lock when I want to say something important.

BREAKING NEWS - I've just made a coffee.

BREAKING NEWS - Some daft fucker has filled the team's biscuit tin with Rocky bars, they'll last precisely three minutes.

I love the way the news channels always report it as breaking. How can news not be breaking news? If it's not breaking, then it's not news is it?

Lol

No probs

At what point will we be allowed to call Hodgson a Cunte and not get ridiculed for it, that time must be fast approaching after upsetting Pepe and the KIng

I think the time is now. I certainly wont be chastising anyone for calling that idiot whatever they feel like.

Lol

No probs

At what point will we be allowed to call Hodgson a Cunte and not get ridiculed for it, that time must be fast approaching after upsetting Pepe and the KIng

Whats he done to Pepe? Have i missed an elephant in the room with this, has roy made comments about him or something?

I love the way the news channels always report it as breaking. How can news not be breaking news? If it's not breaking, then it's not news is it?

BREAKING NEWS: Redder Lurtz is currently unable to respond to this message as he's too busy stuffing his face with Rocky bars. Please leave a message after the beep.

It's Kenny's fault, the fact that he's there in the background, it's putting him off picking a decent side with decent tactics..

I've NEVER hated a Liverpool manager more.. (and I feel no joy saying that..) I want him gone NOW.

Where's the source for this info? Has Hodgeson actually stated this?

Ah do you hail from either of the fine nations of Norway or Denmark good sir.

None of the above I'm afraid. He's not a cunt for being shit, he's a cunt for being an arrogant cunt who has bitten off more than he can chew and still thinks he's "one of the most respected coaches in world football....?" Good for you if you're that great, why don't you fuck off their and manage their side and leave us alone.

Exasperating to hear Roy say he was challenging the younger players to 'force me to see you in a different light'. I don't like all the over-analysis of his comments, but, in this case, why imply to the players that his current view of them is negative? He really seems to have thought himself into the most ridiculously negative frame of mind one can get.

Exasperating to hear Roy say he was challenging the younger players to 'force me to see you in a different light'. I don't like all the over-analysis of his comments, but, in this case, why imply to the players that his current view of them is negative? He really seems to have thought himself into the most ridiculously negative frame of mind one can get.

I read a book recently about the various techniques used by the american politicos and media in order to deliberately marginalize and create a sense of alterity among Muslims. The parallels with how Hodgson is carrying on are fucking scary.

BREAKING NEWS: Redder Lurtz is currently unable to respond to this message as he's too busy stuffing his face with Rocky bars. Please leave a message after the beep.

BREAKING NEWS : This is why Lurtzy has a flabby arse....

The banner message about the meeting was on lfc globe yesterday, so it would refer to a meeting then, if there was one.

As for the Dalglish story, it's a bit off hanging the man on the basis of an unsubstantiated rumour.