You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Masch to Barca for 12m + Hleb

scous3r

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He si the argentina captain and when on form the best in the world at what he does. He should be in the 40 mil bracket and if not he can stay.

He will still deliver, footballers are mostly cunts, we know this, not everyone is going to be in love with the club - they are mostly money grabbing little shits.

Given it's unlikely we'll see much of the sale proceeds, a player swap or part exchange would suit us. But I can't see how Hleb would fit in.

If people thought Benayoun was frustrating with his refusal to shoot or release the ball when in a good goalscoring position Hleb would be even worse.

Apparently gooners fans nicknamed him Dribbly McNoscore.

Ok i have been quite nice lately but its obvious that quite a few of you thick bastards still need help with this football game.....

Wow... Sgerrard in stupidest post of the week award.

oh shut the fuck up, silly pratt.

Isn't wow an expression of surprise?

isn't lego stuff that kids play with?

it's debateable whether there's a bigger weapon posting on this site than that bigot

bigot means racist, what the fuck are you on about daft cocksuker. show me where i have acted as a bigot?....and get a proper fucking user name while your searching through my posts. i have used the word "cunt" in alot of them......you can use that one if you like.

IF this is true, big IF, then we should let Rafa take Dirk with him and use what is left for striker. I would have Bent rather than Cole.

bent? oh shut up. fucking hell.

how dar you talking about sgerrard

like that

you need to talk nicely you cunt or he will smak you upside the head because he

is much snarter than you and talk with random line breaks all over the place

and we do need helb and helb is great because helb players were we need most people helb does

so if you think we dunt need helb your a dum prick

i want attention.

no more mum and dad disses? lol.... i think your a little upset that i exposed you and now people are starting to turn against you hey......all those 1000's of posts have gone to waste.

difference between you and me is that i know im hated, you still think people like you on here.

sgerrard, gerrard

is more than a bit of a tard

he thinks that's he's pretty hard

sgerrard gerrard

ghana ghana

couldnt even score a penalty in bofana bofana

and if that is your real name, in real life.....i would go and slap your mum an dad.

Would be gutted!

bojan, abidal and mata would be players in the positions we need and we may be able to get them but they would not be my ideal signings!

I think we should be going to barca and real and getting some of their quality fringe players on loan as we are not in the cl so no threat to them. The likes of Diarra from madrid

he would not do well in the premier league, too risky, could turn out like dos santos. dont forget teh kind of players he has supplying him on a huge pictch in barcelona. we dont have that here. why bother?.

diarra is an excellent shout though, can do waht mascherano does and use the ball better.

20 mill plus maxwell and I'd think about it

1 season

and he doesnt look like a great defender, he is better going forward. do we need another glen johnson?

18 for masch and 8 tops would be my valuation but i don't think Hleb would add that much to our squad.

Now if they wanna talk about Pedro then I'm interested.

absoloutley brilliant player, workds hard, can tackle, create, has pace, scores goals...would never leave barca now though.

No Helb is shit, and that's quite enough out of you

lol mark your words, hleb is shit?

oh shut the fuck up. did you see him play gainst barca when he was a stuggart, another player with a point to prove? (like joe cole right now)....

he would be brilliant for us.

have you ever watched footy mate?.its a good game, give it a go.

We've only brought 2 players in and one of them on a transfer and suddenly we are being linked with all and sundry.

It's starting to turn into another farce and we need to sort the mascherano situation out asap.

And before anybody says Jovanovic he was already a done deal before world cup.

a transfer?

how else would be bring a player in?

basically what the fuck are you talking about?

right i think that is basically every dumb bastard shut up once again.

on the mascherano sale....didnt you fuckers hear rafa say they had no money to make the transfer at the price we wanted?

bollatelli has just gone for 24 million.....this tells us we wanted more than that for masch......around 30 million perhaps.

stop fucking panicking

people on this thread have said they wanted this sorted asap, and then said 12 million + hleb is a joke.......make up your fucking minds you idiots.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
big·ot   /ˈbɪgət/ Show Spelled[big-uht] Show IPA

–noun

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

You really are embarrassing.

oh shut up dumb fuck

your so fuckin stupid with your face and that

posting thing you keep doing all the time and your name isnt funny which is funny

i know i sound like vicky pollard but that jut the way i types without punctuation or something

and fullstops

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Eljeficito is a brilliant user name-the little boss I think it means and is a compliment to Rafa.

It's a great username. It means 'little chief'. Not to be confused with El Cocinero.

oh shut up dumb fuck

posting thing you keep doing all the time and your name isnt funny which is funny

i know i sound like vicky pollard but that jut the way i types without punctuation or something

and fullstops

what's this "exposed" lark the silly "cocksucker" thinks he's done to you?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
what's this "exposed" lark the silly "cocksucker" thinks he's done to you?

I genuinely have no idea, mate. I edited one post of his to show all the insults (about 10) and I think he called me a twat or something. Not only do I feel exposed, I feel violated. Still, at least he's made everybody hate me.

The internet is fun. It's made up of smart people and complete fucking nut jobs all in the same small space. I go from reading one of Stu Monty's critiques of Capitalism and Secsh's replay from the BBC about his screenplay to watching sgerrard punch the English language in the face and call me stupid. It passes the day pig.

oh shut up dumb fuck

and fullstops

Does this have to happen in every thread?

No Helb is shit, and that's quite enough out of you
Hleb is a quality player, was superb at Stuggart and at Arsenal, didn't cut it at Barca and has had injury problems, by saying he is shit makes me compe to the conclusion that you are a WUM or you know nothing about football. Hush now and go back to the gold forum.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Hleb is a quality player, was superb at Stuggart and at Arsenal, didn't cut it at Barca and has had injury problems, by saying he is shit makes me compe to the conclusion that you are a WUM or you know nothing about football. Hush now and go back to the gold forum.

I think he can dribble with the best of 'em. He's fast and creative, but at Arsenal he simply wouldn't or couldn't pull the trigger or make the last pass. Sometimes he just needs to be greedy when he doesn't have a better option. He also needs to spot the final pass better.

Regardless of how good he is do you agree that we have differing priorities?

I think he can dribble with the best of 'em. He's fast and creative, but at Arsenal he simply wouldn't or couldn't pull the trigger or make the last pass. Sometimes he just needs to be greedy when he doesn't have a better option. He also needs to spot the final pass better.

Definitely,if you mean a striker.

All fair points, most likely a nothing story though but i would be happy to see him here if the right money was coming with him.

If Hleb comes here I should imagine that having Jovanovic, Hleb & Cole ( Aurelio at a push ) to cover the left would mean that we could also cash in on Babel to add funds for the obviously short positions in the squad.

Wouldn't be averse to

Hleb & £15m/£17m for Masch , plus £7m/£8m for Babel.

We could surely strengthen the CF/LB positions with £22m/£25m & I would certainly prefer Hleb to Babel.