You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whiskeyjar

You deal with Lucas obsession. Anyone not praising him like must consider him terrible - he is 18, 19th most skillfull in our team, get over it. And yes, without him, and even Maxi in the middle instead of him, we play better. Sunderland, Portsmouth, our two best games, came without him. I am sorry, fall in love with someone else.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong mate i don't think he's the worst player in our squad by any means, i just don't think he is a good enough player for us to trust in protecting our back four. I would be very worried if he is a permanent and first choice DM next season,IMO Liverpool F.C are a weaker tea with Lucas in the side i'll be shocker if Roy lets that happen.

Let it happen?? He is the captain today what does that tell you?

Ince on for Kelly I think.

Whiskeyjar

You deal with Lucas obsession. Anyone not praising him like must consider him terrible - he is 18, 19th most skillfull in our team, get over it. And yes, without him, and even Maxi in the middle instead of him, we play better. Sunderland, Portsmouth, our two best games, came without him. I am sorry, fall in love with someone else.

Only one that seems to be more than a bit obsessed with Lucas on here mate is you.

Whiskeyjar

I aint praising the guy, I know that he is lacking in many areas but he is not the dross that you are making him out to be.

I get the same shit when I analyze Kuyts attributes.

Lucas is not a great player but he is good at what he does.....

I have no clue what our depth in the hole has to do with Lucas. It wasn't related to holding midfield, you're really obsessed with Lucas:) Kidding mate, but you refer to something others don't write and think other players good passes are Lucas passes, while his bad passes aren't his passes. I also defended Lucas, but gave up, because I noticed I was fooling myself. I wish you make such a comingout in front of the mirror tonight:)

I have no clue what our depth in the hole has to do with Lucas. It wasn't related to holding midfield, you're really obsessed with Lucas:) Kidding mate, but you refer to something others don't write and think other players good passes are Lucas passes, while his bad passes aren't his passes. I also defended Lucas, but gave up, because I noticed I was fooling myself. I wish you make such a comingout in front of the mirror tonight:)

I aint defending him...you say that he is shit and I say that he lacks in the areas that you say he is shit but offers this.

Have you guys ever been in a debate before? :wallbutt:

I aint defending him...you say that he is shit and I say that he lacks in the areas that you say he is shit but offers this.

Have you guys ever been in a debate before? :wallbutt:

Each to their own opinion mate even if their contrasting views, IMO Lucas is a failed box to box midfielder turned Rafa workhorse. He is the master of the 5 yard sideways pass,he is slow,labored,clumsy and has shocking technique for a Brazilian.

We are most definitely a weaker side with him in it and he will be a liability if he has the responsibility of protecting our back four on his own. Seriously detrimental to our backline that will be.