You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

Winning the Dutch title win a team that isn't PSV or Ajax is a pretty big achievement. More English managers should go abroad, same with English players, probably be a bit less shit then.

Redknapp is liked, and therefore rated, by the English press. He doesn't treat them like the repulsive fucking scum that they are, and in return they pretend he's a great manager.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the Dutch title win a team that isn't PSV or Ajax is a pretty big achievement. More English managers should go abroad, same with English players, probably be a bit less shit then.

Redknapp is liked, and therefore rated, by the English press. He doesn't treat them like the repulsive fucking scum that they are, and in return they pretend he's a great manager.

I agree with that.

It's the reason why the media had it in for Rafa. Rafa treated them with the contempt they deserve. The media however love Sam Allardyce. He feeds them information due to his head being up his arse. He's in his own mind 100 times a better manager than he actually is. He's in one word................deluded.

I can't agree with the one word description of Allardyce there. The words "cunt" and "fat" are missing.

I apologise. You are correct. Sam Allardyce is a deluded fat cunt. He's also an arse bandit that regularly has threesomes with Baconface and Howard Webb. Everyone knows Baconface is a shirt-lifter that hasn't as of yet ''come out''.

He is a top manager west ham haven't been as good since he was there, he had Portsmouth and spurs in there best position in centurys and he plays good football and is good in the transfer market.

If he had been given the money Kenny had or supposed money we will get from suarez plus transfer budget he would definitely get us top four imo because he would get top quality players for that money.

The main criticism I see from people is he likes to spend money, what makes him different from any other manager in that aspect and what is wrong with him wanting to improve his team.

His eye for a player is superb and he gets the best out of players, I don't know how long he is going to continue managing but when he does Id love to get him on or committee who looks at players we are going to sign.

was thinking of a smart reply but really JP, I believe the words "fuck" & "sake" make a suitable response to the absolute shite you have just typed.

I repeat;

Fuck. sake.

I agree. Redknapp has put more clubs in financial difficulty than he's won trophies. He won 1 trophy in 30 years of management, and put two clubs in financial difficulty. He's a poor manager. Slightly better than David ''I won nothing'' Moyes.

Explain to me how he is a bad manager, I haven't really read deep into people dislike so I don't get it.

Ive seen people mentioning Portsmouth going administration whatever and somehow blaming harry when he should have nothing to do with that side, the owners/board know what they can/cant afford so they decide how much is spent not manager.

They control finances not manager he gets as much out of board to improve team as he can if the board are fucking up the finances that is not his fault.

As for on the pitch he has been very successful apart from 6 months at Southampton where he did improve the team and 6 months at qpr, both occasions failing to pull off miraculous relegation escapes which he has done in previous jobs.

Imo one of best managers of prem era and fa made one of the biggest fuck ups in there history hiring hodgson over him, he was perfect for England gets the best out of players and plays football the right way. Instead they get a defensive manager who plays football from the stoneages.

• Downvote 1

I agree. Redknapp has put more clubs in financial difficulty than he's won trophies. He won 1 trophy in 30 years of management, and put two clubs in financial difficulty. He's a poor manager. Slightly better than David ''I won nothing'' Moyes.

How can you seriously blame redknapp for a teams financial problems, the owners/board give say so and any fuck ups are there responsibility not his.

Im sure he would argue he made them teams a lot of money with prem football and success in transfer market.

And he hasn't exactly been at many clubs which are in a position to challenge for trophies has he? Apart from spurs who as I mentioned before he got them to there best position in centuries.

you are taking the piss right?

Levy did well getting rid, basically it was reported that Harry would jump to the FA and ditch Spurs, Levy got in first,

Cant justify Roy getting that job, I aint English so in truth find it hilarious, but Harry wouldn't be much better.

The FA could have interviewed many managers, they pay top coin for the role, but gave it to Roy, even though his spell with us was miserable.

Yes, Harry won the FA Cup, not taking the piss, good job, I dont remember the run they had, only Cardiff (unsure) in the final - should we get Bobby Gould on our board and appoint Martinez?

As for England im not English so don't care either but he was clearly best choice, and Tottenham haven't really imoroved have they, vertonghen was his signing and they were after dembele.

Villas boas signings haven't made big impact and they were really one man team, a player redknapp brought through, if he had had the modric money maybe they would have been better off.

As for England im not English so don't care either but he was clearly best choice, and Tottenham haven't really imoroved have they, vertonghen was his signing and they were after dembele.

Villas boas signings haven't made big impact and they were really one man team, a player redknapp brought through, if he had had the modric money maybe they would have been better off.

Redknapp did not buy Bale

he isn't a bad manager, not tactically great but seems he in someways makes up for that by seemingly being a good motivator but theres only so far you will ever get with that hence only 1 trophy in 30 years and never getting a top job but he is nowhere near as good as made out by the press either

I said he brought him through not signed him, bale would have been as good if redknapp was still there basically is my point.

I aint saying he is the best but I cant understand anyone saying he is terrible.As I said the clubs he was at wernt really in position to challenge for trophies and the one big job he got he was a big success and didn't get enough credit for how well he done there imo.

I said he brought him through not signed him, bale would have been as good if redknapp was still there basically is my point.

I aint saying he is the best but I cant understand anyone saying he is terrible.As I said the clubs he was at wernt really in position to challenge for trophies and the one big job he got he was a big success and didn't get enough credit for how well he done there imo.

was he really a big success at Spurs though? Martin Jol had them 5th and very close to 4th on a couple of occasions its only because Juande Ramos had a terrible start to the 08/09 season that Redknapp is viewed to have saved them somewhat, they were underachieving massively at that point, I'd also wager that Redknapp spent a hell of a lot more than Jol did, decent job yes but not exactly working miracles

was he really a big success at Spurs though? Martin Jol had them 5th and very close to 4th on a couple of occasions its only because Juande Ramos had a terrible start to the 08/09 season that Redknapp is viewed to have saved them somewhat, they were underachieving massively at that point, I'd also wager that Redknapp spent a hell of a lot more than Jol did, decent job yes but not exactly working miracles

Clearly he's not the worlds greatest manager but there's still a big difference between nearly and actually getting them into the champions league. They had a very good base left by Jol however they were in a bit of a mess as a result of Ramos. Just because he's a self-serving media whore doesn't mean he isn't a decent manager. The trouble with 'Arry is that it is all about 'Arry so there's just as much chance he'll leave a disaster zone of a club behind him.

That is a bit like saying if Roy Evans had stayed then Gerrard wouldn't have been the player he was as Ged got the best out of him, well that's just shit, the cream will always rise to the top.

the cream will always rise to the top.

Did KK get the best out of Suarez? Did Rafa not get more out of Lucas than others have?

Good managers provide a platform for the best players to excel, and for ordinary players to produce extraordinary performances.

The idea that Redknapp has a good eye for a player, gets good value and is a great motivator is a myth.

You can't get the best value if you're only buying from agents that will give you a taste. He's bought Ben Haim about a dozen fucking times, the bent bastard.