You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Willamson square get together from 2.00pm on Thursday.

scousetony

Just to let everyone know its ilegal to drink outside in town,so the fuckin copper told us at the last semi,just be aware last time we got surrounded I kid you not by the heavy mob about 50 coppers all being very lets just say ready for a riot I explained to the copper your going to cause a riot just leave it we will all be heading up breck road shortly.

I will be going to town but cant be arsed with jobs worth coppers,will have alook and if ok happy days,just be warned.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your problem. Do you have a chip on your shoulder, I'm spreading the word about something that's going on in town and you all chat shit.

Is this in the wrong part if the forum? I am sorry if I offended you about the Munich comment, but it's called a sense of humour, and obviouslly you not from Liverpool because you ain't got one. Call yourself Liverpool fans. It's like a playstation forum this.

Enjoy watching the match on telly, and if you do decide to come down tomorrow, I'll have a grey jacket on with black shorts.

Shut up you prick.

Just to let everyone know its ilegal to drink outside in town,so the fuckin copper told us at the last semi,just be aware last time we got surrounded I kid you not by the heavy mob about 50 coppers all being very lets just say ready for a riot I explained to the copper your going to cause a riot just leave it we will all be heading up breck road shortly.

I will be going to town but cant be arsed with jobs worth coppers,will have alook and if ok happy days,just be warned.

Probably depends what plod you get. Williamson squ was fine before arsenal 08, and derby squ before Chelsea 08

Johnny - wear a pink carnation or something as I'll be passing through Williamson at some point this avvy.

You called me a scumbag and dick last week. I'd like to pay my respects and assure you I'm neither.

x.

Not that I want to get into this again, but you were bragging about robbing people, so I responded as it's soemthing I don't like.

Anyway, I don't have a pink carnation sadly. But I'm the tall one in a blue shirt so feel free to buy me a pint.

There were loads of Atletico fans on matthew street between 11am-1pm making a shit load of noise and quite a few TV camera crews. Looked a good laugh and I wish I could have hung around but I'm pushed for time today. Not even enough time for a pre-match drink later which is a cunt.

Not that I want to get into this again, but you were bragging about robbing people, so I responded as it's soemthing I don't like.

Anyway, I don't have a pink carnation sadly. But I'm the tall one in a blue shirt so feel free to buy me a pint.

It all went tits up and sadly I couldn't make it.

Was in the White Star with a decent bunch of Atleti boys instead though.

Next time your in town give us a shout and I'll buy you that pint.

Anybody make it to Williamson Square or did the rain put the mockers on it?

It all went tits up and sadly I couldn't make it.

Was in the White Star with a decent bunch of Atleti boys instead though.

Next time your in town give us a shout and I'll buy you that pint.

Anybody make it to Williamson Square or did the rain put the mockers on it?

There was quite a few of us there mate. There's a thread about it.