You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

greedy fuck

sean_dundee

Liverpool FC manager Rafa Benitez is on the verge of signing a pre-contract with Juventus according to Italian daily Tuttosport, however a conclusion to the deal is being held up by Benitez’s refusal to resign and relinquish his large severance clause in his Anfield contract, estimated at £16 million.

Rafa Benitez has been linked with a move away from Anfield following a poor campaign this term in which Liverpool FC are unlikely to qualify for the Champions League, with Manchester City and Tottenham Hotpsur the two main contenders for fourth spot.

On top of the poor on-field campaign Liverpool FC have been spiraling into chaos off the pitch, with George Gillet and Tom Hicks putting the club up for sale last week. Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus Chief John Eikann has told Juventus chief’s to wrap up a deal for the Spaniard with the Italian giants positioned seventh in Serie A.

According to reports in Italy Liverpool FC boss Rafa Benitez is refusing to resign and join Juventus as he would have to wave all severance clauses in his contract, missing out on a potential £16 million. The Anfield boss currently has four years remaining on his contract at the Merseyside club.

Benitez is reportedly expecting Juventus to agree tocompensate him with the £16 million future earnings, before he signs a pre-contract with the Serie A club.

yeah he really loves liverpool doesnt he! fat greedy cunt.

really hope he does fuckin go but what i cant understand is that most people on that rawk forum still think hes god and wont have a bad word said about him,they reckon 90 percent of fans liverpool fans want him as manager! thick rose tinted twats

No need for personal insults mate.

I hope he does leave, but its pure speculation so i'm taking it with a pinch of salt. Either way if he is going good luck to him and thank you for winning number 5 and raising our status in europe from what he was when he took over.

Liverpool FC manager Rafa Benitez is on the verge of signing a pre-contract with Juventus according to Italian daily Tuttosport, however a conclusion to the deal is being held up by Benitez’s refusal to resign and relinquish his large severance clause in his Anfield contract, estimated at £16 million.

Rafa Benitez has been linked with a move away from Anfield following a poor campaign this term in which Liverpool FC are unlikely to qualify for the Champions League, with Manchester City and Tottenham Hotpsur the two main contenders for fourth spot.

On top of the poor on-field campaign Liverpool FC have been spiraling into chaos off the pitch, with George Gillet and Tom Hicks putting the club up for sale last week. Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus Chief John Eikann has told Juventus chief’s to wrap up a deal for the Spaniard with the Italian giants positioned seventh in Serie A.

According to reports in Italy Liverpool FC boss Rafa Benitez is refusing to resign and join Juventus as he would have to wave all severance clauses in his contract, missing out on a potential £16 million. The Anfield boss currently has four years remaining on his contract at the Merseyside club.

Benitez is reportedly expecting Juventus to agree tocompensate him with the £16 million future earnings, before he signs a pre-contract with the Serie A club.

really hope he does fuckin go but what i cant understand is that most people on that rawk forum still think hes god and wont have a bad word said about him,they reckon 90 percent of fans liverpool fans want him as manager! thick rose tinted twats

Greedy fuck why not i'm a thick fuck?

How do you know that is true? Why hit on the man when you possess nothing but a sketchy article based on the word of some sketchy football leaders that claim something is black and white when it could still be red? They have past history that proves not all is what it seems such as match fixing - see relegation and fine for proof.

Fine they may be hot on his tail and trying to force him in to signing the pre-contract by having rubbish like this printed.

If I was Rafa and my hands were tied by a couple of terminal diseases I would be looking around also. Rafa does not need to jump at the first job that comes his way and if he goes that is another problem caused by our incompetent cousins from across the ocean. As far as I am concerned if he has spoken with Juventus he will only be exploring his options. At present it his them that desirre im and not the other way around. They need to close the deal and egotistical think this could be the only reason he is not signing. If they could see the sun through the clouds they would realise he wants the best he can get as this is what the best deserve and not some useless fucking yanks dragginghim down by going back on proimeses and only being in this for cash.

Alot of the haters on this site have short memories and those that hire and fire people like Benitez know when they are on a good thing.

As far as I am concerned you (the op) could be Stan Collymore and my mate who sits on the reception at the local free paper says that you are and you are holding out for more french toast as it makes you feel all shiny on the outside before you commit to having your shoe cleaned by the female mechanic down the road.

It must be true. He never lies but he did once tell me Churchill (the dog) loves to insert his castrated nuts into his saggy jowls because he does not want to be gay but also wants to experience the sensation of balls bouncing off his chin.

Greedy fuck why not i'm a thick fuck?

How do you know that is true? Why hit on the man when you possess nothing but a sketchy article based on the word of some sketchy football leaders that claim something is black and white when it could still be red? They have past history that proves not all is what it seems such as match fixing - see relegation and fine for proof.

Fine they may be hot on his tail and trying to force him in to signing the pre-contract by having rubbish like this printed.

If I was Rafa and my hands were tied by a couple of terminal diseases I would be looking around also. Rafa does not need to jump at the first job that comes his way and if he goes that is another problem caused by our incompetent cousins from across the ocean. As far as I am concerned if he has spoken with Juventus he will only be exploring his options.

Alot of the haters on this site have short memories and those that hire and fire people like Benitez know when they are on a good thing.

As far as I am concerned you (the op) could be Stan Collymore and my mate who sits on the reception at the local free paper says that you are and you are holding out for more french toast as it makes you feel all shiny on the outside before you commit to having your shoe cleaned by the female mechanic down the road.

It must be true. He never lies but he did once tell me Churchill (the dog) loves to insert his castrated nuts into his saggy jowls because he does not want to be gay but also wants to experience the sensation of balls bouncing off his chin.

what a cock

what a cock

Well this cock can weigh things up in a rational manner.

You on the other hand through the baby out with the bath water as soon as something catches your attention.

Is it true you support United and are on the wind up? This could be the only excuse for a thread of this nature and opinions like yours

Well this cock can weigh things up in a rational manner.

You n the other hand through the baby out with the bath water as soon as something catches your attention.

Is it true you support United and are on the wind up? This could be the only excuse for a thread of this nature and opinions like yours

I think his join date is a clue.

mong_tescos.jpg

Since when is calling our manager a fat greedy cunt worthy of negging and harsh comments?

Dunno about that, but the 90% of rose tinted twats on rawk who think the manager is god have obviously upset him. Perhaps he believes he will receive a more sympathetic hearing to his well reasoned arguments here?