You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's a disgwace, it's a disgwace!!!

Paul

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba goes down with a slight pull on his shirt.

But four security guards, numerous teamates and his manager all tugging and pulling at him and yet he manages to stays on his feet!

WOW!

ah ha ha ha ha ha i love this.

as a huge my name is earl fan.KARMA DUDE. i bet drogbas sore today.what goes around.

fuck these small time london twats. best team won.best player scored.

just listening to 606 and all these chelsea losers are so funny.'chelsea didnt have 1 shot on target.' ummmm yes they did, just the 1

chelsea should watch footage of maldini after the final in 2005.THATS how to lose like a man.

havent stopped laffin all day.

disgwace....

go on barca

Two great goals, one reasonable shout for a penalty, a lot of shit crossing and a level of cuntery after the final whistle that surpassed their behaviour when they got the 4-4 draw with us.

As a game of football, it was OK. As a spectacle, it was fucking dynamite!

"We get a referee who has officiated in 10 Champions League games in his career. For me, for him to be given a semi-final at Stamford Bridge, that's not good enough," Terry told BBC Radio 5 Live.

In fact, the match official has been in charge of 28 Champions League games since 1999

To be fair, Mongo ran out of fingers.

Spot on!

The ref made two significant mistake last night. The red card and the pique handball. The ref should be praised for standing up to Chelsea`s cheating and diving. he should have red carded ballack and Drogba as well, so they are really fortunate.

Im pretty sure ref watch lots of football, and any ref watching Chelsea knows that drogba flings himself to the ground 49 out of 50 times. And if there was something discraceful about last nights match it was Didier Drogba`s performance. How such a big strong guy can be such a sissy is a mystery.

Beeing a ref is probably the worst job in the world, and how a poor guy can come in for such critisism and death threats after actually getting so many difficult decisions correct is truly sad. The fact that Chelsea had so many claims for penalties doesnt matter, had anyone been given ( exept the handball ) it would have been outrage from a Barca point of view.

Classless, cheating, whining plastic football club. I really do hate Chelsea.

Those are very close to my thoughts, only I would not have been able to put it into writing as good as this.... Repped

"We get a referee who has officiated in 10 Champions League games in his career. For me, for him to be given a semi-final at Stamford Bridge, that's not good enough," Terry told BBC Radio 5 Live.

In fact, the match official has been in charge of 28 Champions League games since 1999

He said that? "Not good enough to be given a semi-final at Stamford Bridge?" What the fuck is that about? How are you the oracle on referee performance, Mongo? And since when did Stamford Bridge become a factor? It's not like it's the home of fucking football. If there's one place I can think of where the fans don't make a difference to referee or visiting players, it's there.

What a silly man.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I thought I'd share this lovely email I got via youtube today from a clearly deluded chelsea fan...

Reality as opposed to fantasy

The referee was clearly ignoring the rules of the game last night. Replays show a number of clear penalties in favour of Chelsea were ignored. These are the rules of the game and it is the referees job to uphold the rules (fouls in the box = penalty hand ball in the box = penalty).

If the ref doesn't do this then there is no point of having a ref, it's a joke. This is why people are angry, because there has been an obvious case of failing to uphold the rules and it makes the competition a joke. The winner will be whoever UEFA choose.

UEFA feared the prospect of another all English Champions League final. So they make sure they do the best to make sure it doesn't happen. Something is clearly rotten in football at the moment, and it goes all the way to the top. It's because there is so much money at stake now, corruption is inevitable. But I doubt you will have the ability to absorb these facts.

I can't stand the neanderthal nonsense that people like you perptuate about Chelsea FC and it's supporters - grow up! Final word of advice, in future do not comment on things you do not understand.