You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Apologise for the Daily Mail link but...

RedinSweden

Tell you what he looks like to me, someone who's not very hard. Which is always the way.

Shithouse punch by a shithouse on a bloke who looks like he'd be more at home on an alotment.

article-1156224-03ADC2C5000005DC-384_468x286.jpg

Poor bloke had ME. Struggling through life and then you die because some retarded bint gets a cob on in a queue.

Worrying to think of pond life like that walking amongst ordinary people. Says he was wearing an electronic tag at the time - what a great deterent that was. No possibility of them getting the sentence they deserve.

That's what gets me down about Britain these days, how alarmingly quick to violence some people are. Violence without a point, people are quite willing to put another human being in hospital literally just for a laugh.

Tell you what he looks like to me, someone who's not very hard. Which is always the way.

Shithouse punch by a shithouse on a bloke who looks like he'd be more at home on an alotment.

article-1156224-03ADC2C5000005DC-384_468x286.jpg

Most people who do martial arts dont look hard. You cant tell how hard people are. I have seen people who weight 18 stone have the shit kicked out of them by an 11 stoner.

You have got to be so careful, most boxers out there just look normal, they arent big (unless their heavyweight) but they would have you down in one punch.

Just one point though, what's with all this "punch" business if most of the witnesses described it as an open-handed slap?

Now I'm not for a minute saying that people should be allowed to go round slapping the shit out of people but that in itself is a decision to reduce the force of what you're doing. I'm not fighting his corner but I do think the guy has been massively unlucky to hit suck a fragile person (but then, that's the risk you take if you go round dishing violence out on strangers like a cunt).

He should be locked up anyway for being such a massive cunt that he'd come to the supermarket to sort out a bit of a row his missus had with a queue.

Just one point though, what's with all this "punch" business if most of the witnesses described it as an open-handed slap?

Now I'm not for a minute saying that people should be allowed to go round slapping the shit out of people but that in itself is a decision to reduce the force of what you're doing. I'm not fighting his corner but I do think the guy has been massively unlucky to hit suck a fragile person (but then, that's the risk you take if you go round dishing violence out on strangers like a cunt).

He should be locked up anyway for being such a massive cunt that he'd come to the supermarket to sort out a bit of a row his missus had with a queue.

does it really matter?

A cunt of a man hit an innocent bloke for no fucking good reason.

I very, very much doubt with the intention to kill him with a punch/slap/whatever but fuck me...over a place in a smoke till line?

WFT?!

The problem is that it's an everyday case I bet, just that this time someone was very unlucky but what a fucking reason to die

Boils my blood, imagine having to explain to your kids that mummy or daddy isn't coming home as someone got a cob on because of an argument in Sainsburys