You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things to do in our fair city.

Hooch

Seriously, I can't think of much.

I've got a girl I met in Tenerife coming over from Ireland on friday for the weekend and I can't think of things we could do besides the usual shopping/eating etc.

Any suggestions from the GF?

Gracias.

Take her to The Tate.

The World museum is also amazing since it was refitted, and it's free.

If the weather is nice on Sunday Afternoon then take her for a walk along CRosby Beach and show her the Iron Men. Show your compassionate side by contacting the local animal rescue centre and asking if you can "borrow" a dog for walkies.

Bum her senseless.

Take her to The Tate.

The World museum is also amazing since it was refitted, and it's free.

If the weather is nice on Sunday Afternoon then take her for a walk along CRosby Beach and show her the Iron Men. Show your compassionate side by contacting the local animal rescue centre and asking if you can "borrow" a dog for walkies.

Bum her senseless.

that is a guaranteed 100% winner of an idea.

i've done that a few times over the years - girls go crazy for stuff like that.

Cheers lads.

I'm going to have a look into that Yellow submarine thing that goes round the city.

Nice idea from Tom R there, I'm not far from Crosby actually but we're staying in the Jury's Inn in town so I doubt we'll venture out of the city unfortunately.

And there will be plenty of bumming. I can't fucking wait.

I think I'll keep it simple, with regards to the museums and art galleries. Probably a bit too arty farty for me, and she's only 19 so I doubt it would be her cuppa either.

I've booked a table at Gusto on the Albert Dock for friday night. We'll probably have a few drinks before returning to the hotel for some hot bumming.

On saturday I reckon we'll have do the beatles tour, followed by a Ferry accross the Mersey at which time I will look at our view of the City and say "Liverpool, discovered my the Germans, translated it means "a whales vagina", in my best Burgundy voice.

This will be followed by some shopping at L1 with a trip to the Odeon thrown in, probably catch the new Bond film me thinks. Then I think we'll head out along the Albert Dock and get bladdered, big dog style, returning to the room for some drunken bumming.

Sunday, however I'm not so sure, she leaves at 4pm so I'm not sure what to fit in considering I'll need to get her to the airport for 3pm. Maybe more bumming.

I'll be sure to post a report though.

Thanks again folks.

I think I'll keep it simple, with regards to the museums and art galleries. Probably a bit too arty farty for me, and she's only 19 so I doubt it would be her cuppa either.

I've booked a table at Gusto on the Albert Dock for friday night. We'll probably have a few drinks before returning to the hotel for some hot bumming.

On saturday I reckon we'll have do the beatles tour, followed by a Ferry accross the Mersey at which time I will look at our view of the City and say "Liverpool, discovered my the Germans, translated it means "a whales vagina", in my best Burgundy voice.

This will be followed by some shopping at L1 with a trip to the Odeon thrown in, probably catch the new Bond film me thinks. Then I think we'll head out along the Albert Dock and get bladdered, big dog style, returning to the room for some drunken bumming.

Sunday, however I'm not so sure, she leaves at 4pm so I'm not sure what to fit in considering I'll need to get her to the airport for 3pm. Maybe more bumming.

I'll be sure to post a report though.

Thanks again folks.

Worked for my date on saturday.

have a good weekend..

I've lived her for, err, a fair few years and unless all you want to do is look at shit then there's fuck all to do.

Seriously there's fuck all to do that's actually fun or entertaining. I hate culture mostly because all you ever get to do is fucking look at it.

Take her paintballing or go karting or something. Probably cost you less and you'll get to laugh at her shit driving and worse shooting. Might even find somewhere that combines the two for drive-by paintballing.