You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Derby

Domasall

Says it on Monday the 19th January on the official site? When was this moved? I'm a dozzy bastard at times but this completely missed me?

Monday night game against the bitters? Thought they were banned because of the Police and all that?

Sorry if there is a thread about this but its brand new to me

REDS ANNOUNCE FIXTURE CHANGES

lfc_onpitch_120.jpgSteve Hunter 31 October 2008 Three of Liverpool's Barclays Premier League fixtures in 2009 have been changed for live television coverage. The match against Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday, January 10, will now kick-off at 5.30pm GMT, and be shown live on Setanta Sports.

The Merseyside derby against Everton at Anfield will now be played on Monday, January 19 at 8pm GMT, and be shown live on Setanta Sports. However, if Liverpool reach the Carling Cup semi-final then the derby will remain on Saturday, January 17, with kick-off time to be confirmed.

Liverpool's Anfield clash with Chelsea has been moved from Saturday, January 31, to Sunday, February 1, at 4pm GMT, and will be shown live on Sky.

EDIT: Wait, what was the question, the reason for the shift or whether Monday nighters against the BS were banned?

Says it on Monday the 19th January on the official site? When was this moved? I'm a dozzy bastard at times but this completely missed me?

Monday night game against the bitters? Thought they were banned because of the Police and all that?

Sorry if there is a thread about this but its brand new to me

Surley not the Freindly Derby

What a pain in the arse, thats two games now that might/might not be moved due to the league cup.West Ham being the other.Things were bad enough when just sky called the shots now with two frigging channels showing live games it's becoming a bloody lottery planning for games.AAAARRGGGHHH!!!!