You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

been out with a foreign bird?

windass

Yes, I'm currently working on a Russian one. It's not easy. I still think she's ace though.

I'm considering changing tactics to see if that will make a difference, as in further progress. We'll see next week, I'm going away for a conference tomorrow, as is she.

Yes, I'm currently working on a Russian one. It's not easy. I still think she's ace though.

I'm considering changing tactics to see if that will make a difference, as in further progress. We'll see next week, I'm going away for a conference tomorrow, as is she.

eh? what happened to the one who took sympathy over your arm???

Guest TK-421
I have been through Scandinavia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Not Faroe Islands which is disappointing. Also a spanish girl and a dutch girl.

You're like a league of nations shagging machine. I have been to Denmark, Germany, erm Scotland (I'm counting Scotland), South Africa and the U.S of freakin' A.

You're like a league of nations shagging machine. I have been to Denmark, Germany, erm Scotland (I'm counting Scotland), South Africa and the U.S of freakin' A.

I haven't done Ireland of the home nations. My missus has irish ancestry though. She could play for Ireland, so I'm claiming that.

I don't even get my head around British girls. No way am I venturing that far out of my comfort zone.

I did take a French girl to the pictures once. She just wanted to neck all the time, which was embarrassing and ruined the film.

where did you meet her? she got a mate? :whistle:

i was getting it on with some finnish girl(Anu) on bournemouth beach a few years ago, she had 2 fuck off with her mates back to their hotel(they had a minibus waiting to pick them up).

i had been working very hard to get in her pants talking some utter bollocks to her, but nope she was off:( , ah well on to the next one(there was a lot of girls around:drool:), i had found a good old homegrown english slag.. ermmm girl about 15 minutes later and was getting on with her, when i look round and the finnish girl was there staring right at me with her mate, ouchhhhhhhh.

kicked myself for a while after she was nice:wallbutt:.

The girlfriend is Bulgarian and she is ace, can be a little confused by english sayings which is funny as hell, but she is pretty smart and can hold an intelligent conversation. Compare that to the home nation's girl's efforts of getting pissed on "rose" and having a drunken row in the middle of the street.

Maybe im harsh on English girls as im sure there are some decent ones, but on the whole foriegn girls are brilliant.