You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The official Inter match thread

RedinSweden

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger>Aurelio FACT

Finnan is past it

Lucas is too damn defensive, unadventurous, hell even masch provide more goal threat. Please take kuyt off, birng in crouch, benna , JP/Alonso. Bloody hell rafa yur job is on the line now, dont just sit there and fap

We only have 3 subs, mate.

Crouch should be first priority. We'll see a lot of crosses now, since Inter need to center their defense.

Decent enough half there - I love the way our tempo is much higher and we are generally better in Europe. I usually have a horrible feeling going into league games but these games are fucking boss, I love them.

I thought the sending half was extremely harsh but fuck them. Materazzi is a cunt and a bloo, and we owe them for 1965 anyway the cunts.

I'd change things at half time because we're playing all of our football in front of them and not hurting them enough.

IMO the game is crying out for Pennant and Crouch since the sending off. They're giving loads of space out wide and only have small centre halves. Surely it's obvious that we should change it, or is that just me?

I'd take Lucas and Kuyt off and bring on Crouch and Pennant.

We only have 3 subs, mate.

Crouch should be first priority. We'll see a lot of crosses now, since Inter need to center their defense.

i was saying benna and crouch in and choose either JP or Alonso. Torres should be playing outside, Crouch in the box so Torres can have the freedom to run at the defenders. Right now, Kuyt is outside doing nothing and Torres have no space to even control the ball.

Thought we played well without really troubling their keeper. Babel is having a solid game (His stance reminds me of a right footed John Barnes) but we stil need a quality left footer down that side. Torres looks isolated at times with Kuyt dropping so deep.

Do we actually practice set pieces and can someone take them off Gerrard, they're fooking woeful. Just hope we can take advantage 2nd half.

And finally Fuck Off Materazzi you fucking big nosed twat. You can plead for mercy if i ever get hold of you, you tart.

The ref has been just as good as we deserved. The first booking was very harsh. The second booking is just sheer stupidity by Materazzi. Those two pull backs should have erned him one yellow.

We were probably denied two pens in the first three minutes though. The first one was difficult for sure, the second was a clear handball.

Still, I really dont believe Materazzi going off was to our advantage. Inter will now pack the defence, playing for 0-0. And they are very good at it. If we becomes too attacking minded, they may hit us on the break.

I think this match has 0-0 written all over it.

Alot or patience is required tonight.

Unfortunatly it seems patience is a scarce commodity these days. Anyone with half a brain knows it's almost impossible to keep a team of Inter's quality under the kosh for an entire half. I think we've bossed the game as much as we could hope for.

Now we need to score. Inter will tire in the second half, we need to take advantage.