Quantcast
The official Inter match thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The official Inter match thread

I reckon we'll proper do them. Cos I think the disgraceful attitude of our players is on hold in the champions league, and they'll actually give a flying fuck. The CL is the perfect ego show case, so I think we'll win and win well.

Cunts. I hate almost all of our players right now. Funnily enough, I'll hate them even more if we WIN tomorrow. That's fucked up.

I reckon we'll proper do them. Cos I think the disgraceful attitude of our players is on hold in the champions league, and they'll actually give a flying fuck. The CL is the perfect ego show case, so I think we'll win and win well.

Cunts. I hate almost all of our players right now. Funnily enough, I'll hate them even more if we WIN tomorrow. That's fucked up.

Read the Tony Cascarino article in one of the other threads.

You'll hate them much more I assure you.

Guest TK-421
If we play like we did against Chelsea, with the addition of Torres to the line-up, we'll have a chance.

But who does Torres come in for? The most recent scorer?

I'd drop Itandje too.

I'd start with Kuyt and Torres. Crouch doesn't deserve to start as he hasn't been putting the effort in recently.

We should start Kuyt. He seems to have hit a rich seam of form, he's back amongst the goals, and he will terrify the Milan defence.

Almost had me going for a minute.

Remember 1965? No me neither but that ref was bent as fuck. Revenge I hope.

I remember in 2005 when we had a similarly shocking domestic season thinking that we would do well in the Champions' League, although never thought we'd go on and win it. I'm afraid the sense of optimism isn't there this year. Would love it to happen again though. But it wouldn't have the same sense of utter elation; we'd have still failed in our objective for the season.

Suffice to say, we will still finish fourth.

It's a must win.

So that will be Kewell and Voro then, subbed after 70 minutes by Torres and Crouch , to pull back a 2nil deficit. Doesn't work.

There again I know nothing about football, I thought we would beat Barnsley...........