You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

God Bless America.

6/10. Started well, flopped badly, compared unfavourably to the barely older Super in terms of both depth and comedy. Found the straight out of central casting sassy female sidekick particularly jarring.

That said, it isn't too long and at face value throws up some enjoyable scenes and lines, while the satirisation of TV and pop culture is scarcely more over the top than it's targets, and who doesn't want to see some of those cunts riddled with holes?

What?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Watched Divergent again there as I'm going to see the sequel on monday. Not ground breaking but a pretty solid 7.2/10. I love dystopian films.

Yeah. I watched that with my lad. We enjoyed it.

Transformers: Age of Extinction - DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. It's almost three hours long, is incredibly leery, badly scripted and completely nonsensical. I did laugh at Stanley Tucci, who's far too good for this, and one line that Ken Watanabe's Autobot spoke when Grimlock transformed into a T-Rex - "I thought it would be a really big car" Otherwise it's shite, yet it made a billion dollars, I had to watch an episode of the old cartoon to wash the stink off.

If you don't like The Drop you probably abuse children, kick puppies and push over disabled bald men.

I just watched We Still Kill Them The Old Way... Actually pretty decent, brainless shit. Better than your average English gangster film because it doesn't take itself too seriously. Not quite in Harry Brown class though. 6.5/10

Transformers: Age of Extinction - DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. It's almost three hours long, is incredibly leery, badly scripted and completely nonsensical. I did laugh at Stanley Tucci, who's far too good for this, and one line that Ken Watanabe's Autobot spoke when Grimlock transformed into a T-Rex - "I thought it would be a really big car" Otherwise it's shite, yet it made a billion dollars, I had to watch an episode of the old cartoon to wash the stink off.

Jules, Jules, Jules...

You expected anything else?

I'm disappointed in you.

Supremacy

Watched it yesterday whilst ironing and with my housemates friends having just arrived and sitting at the other end of the room having a catch up.

Between the noise of the steam/iron, the rackety ironing board and the conversations that I was enjoying earwigging into, I didn't really hear too much if the dialogue.

I got the gist though, and watched the last 25 mins properly and don't think I missed much.

Ok, but not great.

5.8 swastika face tattoos out of 10