You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The photo thread

RedinSweden

Guest simon

Ah fuck it was a long time ago. Couldn't give a flying fuck. Suppose that's what mates are for like Humiliate the shit out of you. Who gives a fuck? Welcome to my home Paul. This place changed my life for the better i could never leave.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah fuck it was a long time ago. Couldn't give a flying fuck. Suppose that's what mates are for like Humiliate the shit out of you. Who gives a fuck? Welcome to my home Paul. This place changed my life for the better i could never leave.

Don't you be putting us through that shit again. You hear me boy?

Anyway, I'm sure most of us has got some pretty bad pictures hidden somewhere.

Good lad.

Tell us about Paul then? Like where he lives, his bank details etc.

So come on spit it out lad, what's the story behind the photos?

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Yay! good on ya Si for not leaving, your stories of bettering yourself are truely inspirational.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pad LF, where is that?

Anyway. I haven't posted pics for ages, so here are a couple to be getting on with:

Me and GurtLush fulfilling a lifelong(ish) dream to meet Bob the Builder

bobthebuilder.png

This photo was taken at rush hour this morning, 8.00 am in central Stockholm. It was a national holiday yesterday and basically everyone has taken the day off (apart from me and a couple of others in Stockholm). It is also a bank holiday on Monday for Sweden's National Day so taking today off means a 5 day stretch. I decided to work as Mrs RiS had to work, and the alternative was being at home with the kids.

rushhour.png

• 4 weeks later...