You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Guest Delinquent
Is this what happened when Saddam went? The Iraqis just went mental and did all the things they couldnt do when he was there?

Do we need to send peacekeepers after you pair of buffoons?

Don't worry, I haven't got tourettes. I've just been set free. Just a small outburst of emotion, that's all.

I'm done now. Promise.

:D

I was booted out of koptalk today for posting a link to this thread under the title " how long will this last" refering to the post itself. needless to say it wasn't very long.

I browsed Koptalk occasionally but rarely posted, as i have browsed this site for a long time without posting. I just wanted to say that having read all the comments/links and looked a bit deeper into this,i fully back those trying to bring this Del/Dunc/ whatever character to peoples attention, because i think a lot of genuine LFC fans have and are being duped by this excuse of a fan. If all that has been said about him is true then i hope he gets what coming to him one way or the other.

Cheers and keep up the campaign !

I was booted out of koptalk today for posting a link to this thread under the title " how long will this last" refering to the post itself. needless to say it wasn't very long.

I browsed Koptalk occasionally but rarely posted, as i have browsed this site for a long time without posting. I just wanted to say that having read all the comments/links and looked a bit deeper into this,i fully back those trying to bring this Del/Dunc/ whatever character to peoples attention, because i think a lot of genuine LFC fans have and are being duped by this excuse of a fan. If all that has been said about him is true then i hope he gets what coming to him one way or the other.

Cheers and keep up the campaign !

This is the Carra of forums. Obvious but true. :thumbup:

This thread is unbelievble - in terms of length, bickering, humour, and occasional insight. I started a Kraptalk defection thread when I joined TLW and picked up some info in the process. But there's always more to learn about Fat Dunk. The very fact that Ryan has quit says it all. He was one of the main posters over there - and definitely one of the few intelligent (if somewhat dogmatic) posters...

That's true. But I also picked up some grief here - from Rashid in particular - for shedding tears about it in here. In fairness, my particular case wasn't interesting in itself, but pretty typical. As we've seen today.

But, let's deal with the real issue: A two man threesome with an overweight and ugly tosser. Christ.

Do you live near Rice Lane?

Anyhooo, Usher also has made false promises. I bought an Eeeeeeggooooor mug off him via paypal. He then didn't send it. Told me I had to come and get it. Well, Canada is quite far from Liverpool so I told him to stuff it. He then told me it would enlarge my penis if I drank my morning tea using the mug. I sent him another tenner. He never sent the mug. So, I had to come and get it (and coincidently the LFC Canada Supporters Club arranged tickets for me) just before last year's Bolton and Juve fixtures.

He produced the mug, but alas Mrs Patrick is now suing him, liverpool.no and Michel Platini (allegedly). And me, well my kidneys have given out because I drank 12 cups of earl grey a day. Please send me some money so I can get the kidney and mail order bride 2 for 1 special from the Phillipines. The link can be found on koptalk.

I hope this enlightens everyone and sorry dave, but the truth had to be out there.

Glen(n?) Patrick Ullyott, I would like to salute your genius as everyone else on the thread seems to have taken it for granted.

Guest FoxForceFive

Right, I've been blocked from sending PM's or posting at all, can only talk in the shoutbox, havent even had a chance to post the pic yet. Keep asking Dunk to mail me so I can ask for some definitive answers, judging by what's happened to AA & Ryan I've got no chance though.

Cant believe that picture.

Have managed to mail Dunk this:

Dunk,

I'm sure you're aware that theliverpoolway.co.uk has a forum that's been making some alleagations, most of which seem unfounded.

However one in particular has evidence, there's a picture of you wearing a Sun hat, which considering the history & situation seems at the very least insensitive, & in reality incredibly insulting considering your site is run for Liverpool fans, I thought I'd give you the chance to explain this, as well as a few of the other points raised (which I'm sure you're aware of as Ryan, AA & Deliquent have poised some of the points I believe).

Also I'd like to know why the above have been banned, I'm sure you can understand that by simply censoring people when they raise such questions it looks like you have something to hide?

----------------------

Dunk,

I'm sure you're aware that theliverpoolway.co.uk has a forum that's been making some alleagations, most of which seem unfounded.

Just one clarification FFF - the allegations have been made by individual posters on the forum, and not by the website itself.

Guest FoxForceFive
[Oh well - we all make mistakes. I respect what you have done with this site.]

I do respect what he has done with the site and so do all of you even though you may not like the man. Be honest! You might not respect him but those of you with a brain will respect the effort and the hours put into KT. Surely. EOD.

[<CtrlAltDelete> I gladly pay 25£ a year for all this.]

I stand by it. I have my head up no ones ass. 25 £ is one ride in my car. I don't give a fuck TBH. I don't give a hoot about what the name of the site is. If you can provide the goals and the stucture that KT can I'll transfer you 25 £ anytime M8.

I come to KT for the same reason Ian, Ryan, Piedro, Del, FFF, GKMacca and Ritchi3 does. To enjoy the wit/jokes/banter.

There is nothing weird. No hidden agenda. No Animal Farm.

Only Liverpool FC.

I wont be there in future unless Dunk manages to give me & everyone else answers to the accusations & evidence on here, which seems impossible. Cant even post, yet I've not done anything, that's censorship taken to extremes.

Guest IanTheRed
I wasn't being high and mighty; just following the lead of the families, as I think that's the right thing to do. I was trying to engage with you, but your tone makes you sound like either a twat or someone with a guilty conscience. The fact that you don't see it as a problem shows that you're very out of touch with the views of local Reds. Boycott The S*n - and anyone who uses it to make money in the name of Liverpool Football Club.

Apologies for my perceived tone last night Paul (and for bringing this subject up again!), something got my back up and I usually try and not let it show in my posts. I live my own life and make my own decisions, and if I want to do something I will, regardless of what other people think. I’ll still frequent KT, as well as all the other Liverpool sites I have always done (as well as Liverpool Way, although I’ve been a floater here in the past – no pun intended!)

As for the S*n issue, yes it’s incredibly emotive. I only moved from Liverpool 2 years ago and hope I haven’t become too disassociated. My life was changed by that day, in ways that I’m not going into, and although I am not directly related to the Hillsborough family per se, I hope I understand. I try my best to never give a penny of my money to ANYTHING connected to The S*n and News International, and thanks to you lot I’ll add KT to that list. Cheers. I do however reserve the right to ‘use’ KopTalk for my own means, in much the same way that I (and probably 99.9% of people on here) ‘use’ Sky to watch their beloved team.

I know its diluting the issue somewhat, but denying the S*n 35p a day and then giving Sky £40 a month defeats the issue. I have freeview and watch SKY Sports News, but that is free and I don’t pay money. I only watch the match in the pub, again denying them money.

I know it’s petty, but it’s my way of doing things. I’ll do anything I can to stop anything and anyone related to that piece of media shite gets less money (the only thing that matters to them).

Anyway, thank you all for pointing out several things regarding KT, cheers.

Guest IanTheRed

Yep, saw that happen last night Jon! They baited and baited Dunk in the ShoutBox until he finally 'struck' them off for an indefinate period (Del, Ryan & AA)...and then started deleting all the shouts to cover his tracks!

Guest FoxForceFive
Just one clarification FFF - the allegations have been made by individual posters on the forum, and not by the website itself.

Understood mate, your disclaimer at the beginning will cover you though ;) .

However, I will clarify it more carefully in future!

Guest FoxForceFive

Was wondering what happened Ian, cheers for that.

Not going on there again until I get satisfactory answers, which seems unlikely seeing as he hasnt once answered all the points in an open & frank manner & as I said, his over zealous censorship paints him in a very bad light.

Loved the site in all honesty, but cant justify going on in light of these points, not as a Liverpool fan who detestes the S*n.

Is this the best thread ever?

I feel like one of those people they pay to de-program kids who've been brainwashed by the moonies. It's like when they convince Hans Moleman ("cowabunga dudes") that he is in fact Bart Simpson (when Bart becomes Mr Burns' son ;))

Welcome to the Koptalk crew, hope you stay and if you do I'm selling a book called "Liverpool Exposed" which is available at a very reasonable £25 (plus £5 postage).

You can send your money via Paypal to: notaripoffhonestguv@paypal.com.

All the best. ;)

Guest IanTheRed

Any odds on the fact that some gullible people will always click on the link? :whistle:

If anyone wants me to fill their account with £1000 sterling in time for xmas, please post your sort code, Account number and Expiry date. Ta.

Oh, and that 3 digit number on the back....cheers

Any odds on the fact that some gullible people will always click on the link? :whistle:

If anyone wants me to fill their account with £1000 sterling in time for xmas, please post your sort code, Account number and Expiry date. Ta.

Oh, and that 3 digit number on the back....cheers

Well, I've just paid for Christmas if that's what you mean. ;)

Guest FoxForceFive

The people who have been on so far (Ryan, AA, IanTheRed, Del & Piedro) are some of the best, funniest & most frequent posters on KT, all well up on their footy too, not just forum-hounds, so you'll not be disappointed if they choose to stay.

The people who have been on so far (Ryan, AA, IanTheRed, Del & Piedro) are some of the best, funniest & most frequent posters on KT, all well up on their footy too, not just forum-hounds, so you'll not be disappointed if they choose to stay.

GKMacca is probably the funniest of them all. He should be mentioned here...