You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, daisy, Marc jacobs.

It's not even 13 degrees yet and having 3 women frolicking in the sun/spring/summer for the past 4 cold months is quite frankly taking the piss.

I can't hit the mute button fast enough on that advert. Same with the "Perfect" one as well.

On 22/02/2022 at 13:51, littletedwest said:

That holiday firm advert that plays Christmas music.  Like 3 months solid a year isn't enough 

Yep, does my head in and I genuinely love xmas and xmas adverts. I did make a tit of myself a few weeks ago though stood in the kitchen. A christmas advert came on and I shouted through that I hate this advert, it's not even christmas to which she shouted back "It is a christmas advert, i'm watching something I recorded on sky go you tit" it wasn't even the right advert. 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

The one with Lily James where she grabs and pretend drinks out of a coffee cup that is obviously empty. How hard is it to fill it with water or whatever.

Mate you see her arse in a tight pair of jeans in it, how the fuck do you even know it's a cup let alone empty?! 

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

That Sky Glass one with the Wizard and that stupid kid is doing my head in and while I'm at it how often is that fucking Verisure advert on its hardly ever off the telly 

It makes working from home in the afternoon almost unbearable. That and the life cover/funeral plan adverts. 

• 4 weeks later...

This shite. Ticks all the boxes- annoying as fuck, stripped down cover version, late night streets full of urban hipster pricks rather than pissed up lairy cunts and the destitute homeless and someone pretending they're a special individual in full control of their amazing lives on account of a mass market product, rather than the boring office drone they actually are. Every bit as bad as faceless banks, insurance companies or, god help us, credit report fucks trying to make out having an account with them frees your soul. 'Your way'- get fucked. Cunts.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Mudface said:

This shite. Ticks all the boxes- annoying as fuck, stripped down cover version, late night streets full of urban hipster pricks rather than pissed up lairy cunts and the destitute homeless and someone pretending they're a special individual in full control of their amazing lives on account of a mass market product, rather than the boring office drone they actually are. Every bit as bad as faceless banks, insurance companies or, god help us, credit report fucks trying to make out having an account with them frees your soul. 'Your way'- get fucked. Cunts.

E8F7EF02-6E6B-4EAE-B8A4-12DCBB960978.jpeg

13 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

That Ladbrokes one, how do you know when you know, that bird running in saying i knew it was my horse when i seen him last year, and the fella at the end going wow, awful. 

Easy fella. It's but a short step from forgetting a full stop to a full on slip.