You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) - Sat 27th Apr 2024 (12: 30pm)

Trumo

A disappointing few weeks but ‘through the wind and rain’ and all that.

Let’s end the season well, say thanks to Jurgen for everything, then get ready to put all our pennies in the slot for the next ride that’s coming our way.

Smash ‘em reds. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mentality midgets playing some really promising stuff before the drift in focus from the likely departure of a manger and their exit from Europe led to some awful defeats.

But enough about West Ham and Moyes  for now. 

Seriously, I’ll nearly be more pissed off if we turn it on in this one, as that would be Spurs or Villa level legacy for this season. 

13 hours ago, niallers said:

Bowen and paqueta 2 goals apiece in the last 9. Watch them both bag the weekend.

Battered by Palace and beaten at home by Fulham the last 2 games.

We'll set them back on the road to recovery, as is our wont.

The only slight reprieve may be that Bowen may not play, but yeah... inevitable we'll be the ones to put them back to winning ways as they'll be fired up and looking to make things right on home turf.

Be nice if we could win though, just because fuck West Ham and their shitty fans.

• Upvote 1

Allison 

Gomez, Quansah, VVD, Tsimikas 

Endo

Mac Allister, Gravenberch 

Diaz, Gakpo, Nunez

But I expect I'll end up seeing Trent jogging to take every throw in and taking 2 minutes to throw it, strolling around trying a Hollywood pass whenever he gets the ball, fucking up most of them, looking not at all arsed when he loses an attacker.  Robertson running up and down and clumsily passing back to VVD because he can't turn his body after receiving the ball, making the odd run into the penalty area and shooting at the corner flag.  Konate wrapping his arms around the attacker getting too close and being spun or pushing the attacker over and giving away a free kick, running around like a headless chicken whenever the ball comes into the box.  Salah running into defenders and offering nothing on the break because he has no pace, scuffing whatever shots he gets. Jones being completely unaware of anything going on around him, holding onto the ball too long and losing it or Elliot running around getting out muscled and losing the ball and just everyone in general taking far too many touches and playing it safe but managing to fuck up playing it safe somehow, oh and around zero out of 10 on accuracy of passes and crossing.

Looking forward to it.

• Downvote 1

Wednesday night I decided I wouldn't bother watching the remaining games. Saturday morning, I'm somewhat less of a hysterical fanny. I'll watch but with a scowl. If we win it'll cheer me up ever so slightly. 

Just beat these cockerney wankers and their heavily wrinkled arsehole of a manager. 

• Upvote 1

I doubt I’ll watch this as I don’t have TNT and Mr Suzy is off work today (and he isn’t every Saturday ) and we’ll probably go out. I will, of course, check the score regularly.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, suzy said:

I doubt I’ll watch this as I don’t have TNT and Mr Suzy is off work today (and he isn’t every Saturday ) and we’ll probably go out. I will, of course, check the score regularly.

Big Game Beaut

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I fucking hate these 12.30s. I don't know why anyone would not want to watch though. It gives us a chance to clean some of that shit from Wednesday night. 

We've had a chance to clean the shit for a month and fucked up every time apart from Palace!

9 hours ago, Torvald Utne said:

Allison 

Gomez, Quansah, VVD, Tsimikas 

Endo

Mac Allister, Gravenberch 

Diaz, Gakpo, Nunez

But I expect I'll end up seeing Trent jogging to take every throw in and taking 2 minutes to throw it, strolling around trying a Hollywood pass whenever he gets the ball, fucking up most of them, looking not at all arsed when he loses an attacker.  Robertson running up and down and clumsily passing back to VVD because he can't turn his body after receiving the ball, making the odd run into the penalty area and shooting at the corner flag.  Konate wrapping his arms around the attacker getting too close and being spun or pushing the attacker over and giving away a free kick, running around like a headless chicken whenever the ball comes into the box.  Salah running into defenders and offering nothing on the break because he has no pace, scuffing whatever shots he gets. Jones being completely unaware of anything going on around him, holding onto the ball too long and losing it or Elliot running around getting out muscled and losing the ball and just everyone in general taking far too many touches and playing it safe but managing to fuck up playing it safe somehow, oh and around zero out of 10 on accuracy of passes and crossing.

Looking forward to it.

Mo won’t start and Nunez definitely won’t