You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Food and Drink that doesn't agree with you

Section_31

Generally, I can eat anything. Right now, with a stoma, I have to eat bland, beige food for the most part, whilst reintroducing things I like. I'm really hoping I don't find too many things which don't agree with me. So far, coffee and pizza good, crisps bad.

8 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Generally, I can eat anything. Right now, with a stoma, I have to eat bland, beige food for the most part, whilst reintroducing things I like. I'm really hoping I don't find too many things which don't agree with me. So far, coffee and pizza good, crisps bad.

Sorry to hear this Karlos… maybe you could be a cyborg 

gif for @Stouffer, if you know you know 

2886A1B3-7789-43C1-99B0-584B34152F5F.gif

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Raw or whole chillies, stomach burn all night and Japanese flag next day. 

Hot curry and sauces fine, just not raw or cooked whole chillies 

which is a pain as I quite like a whole chilli. Think I’m okay with the tame pale green one you get in kebaps 

The green chillis are amazing but you eat a whole raw red chilli and wonder why you get stomach burn and a rancid arse the next day? 

"RJ I haven't seen you on the forecourt with the nozzle down your throat for a while?"
"Yeah, petrol seems to go right through me, got any 2 stroke?" 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The green chillis are amazing but you eat a whole raw red chilli and wonder why you get stomach burn and a rancid arse the next day? 

"RJ I haven't seen you on the forecourt with the nozzle down your throat for a while?"

I couldn't live without fresh chillies.

I can't manage more than one coffee a day. I don't really drink it anyway but if I have more than one I'm a quivering wreck. Same goes for energy drinks. 

I had some of her vegan cheese once and threw up about half an hour later. 

Burger King goes through me like The Cleaners from Labyrinth. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I was thinking of whole chillis cooked in food. The Ashoka in Hove used to do a cracking king prawn chilli madras, it was littered with whole chillis, bastard would murder me now. Using the past tense there… bastard might load up on medication and get down there.

Yeah even sliced raw hot chilli can do it thinking about it. But seems worse when I go seeds and all. Had a Thai a few months ago, ate a few but left loads of red chillis, the missus looked at me disappointed and I think she was losing respect. It’s downhill from here, but we’ve had 15 good years and 2 kids, so it’s been a good run 

• Upvote 3