You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car bomb at the women’s hospital

Red74

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I tell you what I withdraw my remark which I thought was entirely uncontroversial, it having even been made by people like George Galloway and even expressed in some of the left wing press. I now realise that the sentiment of wanting the police to be more proactive regarding people on terror watch lists was wrong and that the UK has an "acceptable" level of terror attacks.

Has that calmed your searing hysteria any?

Until they actually do something what they can do?

You cant nick someone on the basis that they may do something. 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

It's no justification but there was a piece on the bbc yesterday about the us carrying out a drone stroke where several innocent people were killed.

Obviously there is a difference.

I missed this yesterday.

If you told me a bomb went off somewhere I would be 95% sure it was military - us, them, whoever.

If you tell me a bomb went off and it was not military my top three go tos are - Islamic terrorist, right wing loon or zealot. 

If you tell me there was a suicide bomber there are really not alot of options there.

Anti abortionists and anti vaxxers are selfish people - they are not killing themselves.

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Obviously there is a difference.

I missed this yesterday.

If you told me a bomb went off somewhere I would be 95% sure it was military - us, them, whoever.

If you tell me a bomb went off and it was not military my top three go tos are - Islamic terrorist, right wing loon or zealot. 

If you tell me there was a suicide bomber there are really not alot of options there.

Anti abortionists and anti vaxxers are selfish people - they are not killing themselves.

Well, strictly speaking if they don't take the vaccine and then died due to catching the virus they aren't not killing themselves.

17 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's no justification but there was a piece on the bbc yesterday about the us carrying out a drone stroke where several innocent people were killed.

What does this have to do with a terror attack in Liverpool? And what possible justification could the one have for the other?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

There was one about Strictly Cone Dancing too. Has about as much relevance to bombing a British hospital. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nice to see Johnson in the wake of a potential terrorist attack spending the afternoon doing a covid briefing to nation as opposed to one about the potential terrorist attack 

Be different if it had been in London.

There was a COBRA meeting this afternoon too. He’s a cunt, he does enough shit without having to misrepresent him. 

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There was one about Strictly Cone Dancing too. Has about as much relevance to bombing a British hospital. 

So America wiping out innocent civilians in the middle easy had absolutely no relevance to terrorist attacks in the uk

Gotcha 

32 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

What does this have to do with a terror attack in Liverpool? And what possible justification could the one have for the other?

I think maybe the clue was in the words..this is no justification 

Apologies if it went over your head.

3 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think maybe the clue was in the words..this is no justification 

Apologies if it went over your head.

So why mention it then? Either you think it's relevant, in which case explain why you think it is, or it isn't relevant, in which case explain why you brought it up in the first place.

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

So America wiping out innocent civilians in the middle easy had absolutely no relevance to terrorist attacks in the uk

Gotcha 

Firstly, it was in Afghanistan, which isn't the Middle East. Secondly, as you point out it was the USA who was responsible, so even if we buy into your perverted logic, attacking BRITISH civilians in response for something America did would be like attacking Portugal for something Brazil did.