Quantcast
The Masters 2021 - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Carradona

The Masters 2021

13 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Only my betting prowess could decimate Dustin Johnson to that extent.

Haha Nice follow up from that Porto bet. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Code said:

Haha Nice follow up from that Porto bet. 

You really don't want to see my efforts over the first two days of Aintree. Tempted to throw a fiver on Villa.

My eyes will be fixed firmly on that second to last pairing today. My boys Harman and Leishman.

A Leishman win with Harman second will do me nicely. Be good if Cam Smith can get himself up there into the money places too (money places for me, not him).

Big fan of Si Woo Kim snapping his putter after a three putt and then parring every hole despite having to putt with his 3 wood. Fair play.

I wonder how hard the greens will be and where the flags will be placed today. 

Hopefully no rain. 

Justin Thomas has completely fucked my only remaining horse in this race on this hole the gormless twat.

And Nick Dougherty is the Nick Knight or Ebony Rainford-Brent of the golf commentary world.

If Rose can stay -7 for tomorrow its on. Matsuyama is a bottler 

(If rose doesn't win I'd like Matsuyama to win) 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

So, 4 shot lead going into the last round. Matsuyama just has to hold it together. 12 under will be enough I reckon. 

Hopefully they will blast their sub-air system all night on the greens. Matsuyama thrives under conditions where he can hunt the flagstick.

I was hoping for a big finish from Spieth, but he missed a ton of putts short after the rain delay, all leaking to the right. Typically he then pulled the best chance he had on the last hole left...

At -6 I would have given him a chance if the conditions firm up. At -5 it'll be a tough task catching Hideki. Still expect him to climb the leaderboard given that there are a few fresh faces further up, and a couple of players with not nearly as solid form as him.

It'll probably something like:

1. Matsuyama -11

2. Schauffele -9

3. Spieth - 8

3. Leishman -8

If the conditions stay as soft as they have been over the last two days, Hideki will run away with it. If we can get just a little bit of wind coupled with firmer conditions, 4-5 shots can disappear very quickly.