You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2021 Comp (Manager Poll & Team Name)

Bruce Spanner

Manager Situation?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to do?

• Same Manager (All have Klopp Clones)
    • Draft Managers

51 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I wonder who has the strongest and weakest teams "on paper", as it were.

Its pretty well balanced with only about 10 potential points, out of two hundred, between them, but that doesn’t factor injury, form and what not, so it should be interesting.

I’ve done a few run throughs to make sure it all works and it’s really close, one season was won by a single goal! This isn’t the real simulation though as I hadn’t included all players, managers, tactics etc.

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

We chipping in some money for this? £10 each.

£65 to the league winner

£65 to the CL winner (assuming one of us wins the CL, it's impossible to thing we wouldn't)

£40 to the FA Cup winner

£30 to the League Cup winner

Or something.

You know I like a flutter on the football. I wouldn’t back my team with real money though. We’re fucking shite. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Its pretty well balanced with only about 10 potential points, out of two hundred, between them, but that doesn’t factor injury, form and what not, so it should be interesting.

I’ve done a few run throughs to make sure it all works and it’s really close, one season was won by a single goal! This isn’t the real simulation though as I hadn’t included all players, managers, tactics etc.

Come on who won the simulated league? 

B6F19C24-4662-432C-BEEA-76AE5785B66B.jpeg

Squad Players

GK - Leno

GK - Claudio Bravo

LB - Yuri

RB - Doherty

CB - Kounde

CB/CDM - Javi Martinez

CM - Mikel Merino

CM/AM - Kai Havertz

AM - Thauvin

AM/ST - Alexis Sanchez 

ST - Higuain 

ST - Origi 

I’m able to do a bit of jiggery pokery with the formation and go with two up front and maybe even use wing backs but a top half finish would astound me. 

13 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Its pretty well balanced with only about 10 potential points, out of two hundred, between them, but that doesn’t factor injury, form and what not, so it should be 

Those player scores on the FIFA squad builder seem quite a way out with the ones on the other sites that come up on google. Reece James for instance on most sites shows about 78 present 86 potential , but on that one he is 71 and doesn't change even if he is put at centre forward.

Will you be providing us any kind of video highlights through the course of the season?

High scoring games through the course of the season. Top of the table clashes and relegation 6 pointers toward the end of the season along with all the goodness of cup finals...

2 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Will you be providing us any kind of video highlights through the course of the season?

High scoring games through the course of the season. Top of the table clashes and relegation 6 pointers toward the end of the season along with all the goodness of cup finals...

Yeah, we can do it over Zoom/Teams etc.

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

@Alex_K

You have until 5:30 today or I'm putting Pulis in charge.

First fixtures at 6pm

Results at 8pm

Long work week. Will be with you within an hour.