Sign in to follow this  
Baltar

Rangers/Stevie Gerrard 2020/21

6 hours ago, Daisy said:

2.5 years to prove himself. Not the best of tests for Liverpool job as will likely have significantly larger budget than he would get here 

1612443260138.jpg

• Upvote 1

Celtic favourites to win the league now. People were laughing when they hired an Aussie but I was sure he'd give Gerrard a good test. Ange has an excellent track record and it baffled me he was being dismissed just because his success came in Australia and Japan. I wouldn't say Scottish football is much higher standard than either of those countries so I would expect Ange to now rack up a few titles up there.

2 hours ago, Baltar said:

Celtic favourites to win the league now. People were laughing when they hired an Aussie but I was sure he'd give Gerrard a good test. Ange has an excellent track record and it baffled me he was being dismissed just because his success came in Australia and Japan. I wouldn't say Scottish football is much higher standard than either of those countries so I would expect Ange to now rack up a few titles up there.

Aye, the way they play reminds me of us. That Kyogo is a good player. 

Incredibly proud of the spirit and quality of the team he put together. Gio has made very few signings, this is the team that Gerrard sculpted; it overcome 13 opponents today and it will win the Uefa cup.

The league table since Stevie joined Villa.

20220520_154111.thumb.jpg.a1d83d88cdc1b3e2bcd5ad65a24845ca.jpg

Doesnt actually look too bad, in the short time frame he was never going to outdo the typical top 6 clubs, Newcastle have had some investment so they're more competitive than usual, and they also have best goal difference outside the top 5.

I'd say he's done well overall.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Aventus said:

The league table since Stevie joined Villa.

20220520_154111.thumb.jpg.a1d83d88cdc1b3e2bcd5ad65a24845ca.jpg

Doesnt actually look too bad, in the short time frame he was never going to outdo the typical top 6 clubs, Newcastle have had some investment so they're more competitive than usual, and they also have best goal difference outside the top 5.

I'd say he's done well overall.

Their home form has let Villa down, their away form has been decent.

Lets hope this continues into Sunday...

• Upvote 1