You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I cant wait for England to get smashed in the euros and their fans to have the same shit feeling when Croatia knocked them out in the WC.

I'm English mate, but it is getting harder to want the national team to do well. The country on a whole is toxic at the moment and thank fuck I live abroad, there are some good people though, a fact we shouldn't forget. 

That was bloody tough, and a fair few of our lads looked shattered.

i though Virg looked way off it all day, and wonder if the illness he had in Qatar has left him more empty than most.

full credit to wolves. Obviously they gave us a hell of a test but most of all they’re so disciplined out of possession. The big switch from full back to full back which gets us so many opportunities to break into space just never seemed to be on.

Anthony Taylor was his typical self. Absolute knobhead.

Huge touch of fortune with their goal being disallowed, and I hate that being offside honestly. So we have to be thankful for that.

Even more huge 3 points.

What a year. 50 unbeaten in a row at Anfield in the league? Wow.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

At one point Lallana was fouled by two Wolves player from both behind and in front, so Taylor stops the game so Neves can have treatment and gives us a fucking throw in, I knew things were only going in one direction after that. 

Plenty of var chat on here at the moment. Sorry for another post but had it not been for var today, we would've lost 1nil. Our goal would've been disallowed and theirs would've stood!
Then,we'd have everyone arguing to bring it in!
Under the current laws, both decisions are correct,end of story.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

OdT9Seg.png

Get fucked you gorilla creep cunt.

At least spell his name correctly and get back to hanging out the back of it with your bumchum cunt Gray.

Is that picture supposed to show van Dijk handling the ball? Because that picture really does not show van Dijk handling the ball.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm English mate, but it is getting harder to want the national team to do well. The country on a whole is toxic at the moment and thank fuck I live abroad, there are some good people though, a fact we shouldn't forget. 

I'm English as well mate and I've never supported them as all year all I hear is "always the victim" shouts, "feed the scousers" and fans like those inbreds at Leicester throwing Hillsborough shouts in. 

Then I am expected to forget all that and go hand in hand and support the national team? 

Get to fuck. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Is that picture supposed to show van Dijk handling the ball? Because that picture really does not show van Dijk handling the ball.

None of that angles show him handling the ball, and the one from behind clearly shows the spin of the ball is not affected. Keys is just a hairy handed sex pest who’s hated us ever since we sacked Roy. Fuck him, the little knob. He can suck it up like the rest of the gobshites. Fume on so we can sniff it up.