You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Cut below the knee -- full on shants --- denim fuckin shorts. Won't someone think of the children?

Actually if you are wearing any of these all you probably think about is children.

“Whatcouldibewrongabout”?

Denim shorts.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What kind of footwear do you wear with shorts? I've got some canvas ones but they're not comfortable at all, I sometimes wear trainers but they're running shoes and look bloody huge.

Gazelles 

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

What kind of footwear do you wear with shorts? I've got some canvas ones but they're not comfortable at all, I sometimes wear trainers but they're running shoes and look bloody huge.

With smart/casual shorts I’d go with slip on shoes. Match them with your belt or your shirt. I have something like these. Quite versatile. 

642180070_642232630_1_360x464.jpg

These style shorts look cool - although they above the knee. I quite like this colour combo for shorts/shirt...

2c032608d0c75cc67b0db23cdacb0c95.jpg

5 hours ago, Jennings said:

With smart/casual shorts I’d go with slip on shoes. Match them with your belt or your shirt. I have something like these. Quite versatile. 

642180070_642232630_1_360x464.jpg

These style shorts look cool - although they above the knee. I quite like this colour combo for shorts/shirt...

2c032608d0c75cc67b0db23cdacb0c95.jpg

When did you meet John Henry at the Yacht Club?

• Upvote 1

I remember walking along the street with my best mate when we were 15 or 16. He was wearing some proper awful beige cargo shorts. All of a sudden this police car slowed down and started driving alongside us. I think we both started to panic a bit because we had a little bit of weed and we’d smoked some of it a few minutes before. 

Keep walking. Try not to look. Act normal. They might leave us alone. 

Next thing the window of the car rolled ominously down and as the two coppers came into view, the one in the passenger seat leaned right the way out of the car, pointed directly down at my mate’s chicken legs and shouted “HAHAHAAAAA! Look at them!” before they sped off down the road. 

I don’t think I’ve laughed that much since and it was a long time before he was brave enough to wear shorts again.

Anyone wearing below the knee shorts deserves to get robbed on holiday.

Trainers or, if you're on a beach, flip flops. Running shoes is nonce behaviour. All those fucking loafers etc are Tory nonce behaviour.

Denim shorts are for women, homosexuals, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1