You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

Am I alone in thinking that once he's had a drink Sho'nuff is wrestling with his sexual proclivities?

Another staunch Christian, anti LBGT US public official has been forced to resign after getting caught fucking another bloke in his office. Me thinks the lady doth protest...

• 6 months later...

https://news.sky.com/story/cancer-research-uk-drops-the-word-women-from-smear-test-campaign-to-include-transgender-men-11405406

Cancer Research UK drops the word 'women' from smear test campaign to include transgender men
The move comes in an attempt to encourage transgender men to undergo cervical screening and to include "other gender identities".

tumblr_n3mri7xFfs1qb8c3uo1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

Or maybe he's transgender.

I don't see any women prisoners particularly warming to the cunt.

Don’t know, as I said I was being cynical. Read something the other day about the prevalence of body dysmorphia and a particular paraphilia in sex offenders where they get off on wearing the clothes of the sex of their victims.

I’ve no issue with a man or a woman wearing what the fuck they want, using what toilets they want or asking to use the pronoun (he or she) they want. I’m just not sure of the implications of someone saying ‘I’m a woman now, give me all the rights of being a woman.’

• 2 months later...

"A leading prison reformer has said prisoners who have committed violent offences against women should not be able to transfer to women’s prisons if they have not legally changed their gender, after it emerged that a transgender inmate had sexually assaulted fellow prisoners after transferring to a women’s prison.

Karen White was on remand for multiple rapes and other sexual offences against women when she transferred to New Hall prison, near Wakefield.

Last week it emerged that after transferring to the female prison, she was accused of four sexual assaults against other inmates between September and November last year, before being moved to a men’s prison."

Wibble