Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 1012 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

12 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I reckon the press will be spending tonight looking to see if there's any pictures of Corbyn with the grime MC Wiley. 

They have deleted a tweet this morning.  To be fair to JC he just thanks him for support so it’s innocuous. 

Amazing that Wileys account is still

up.  

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Amazing that Wileys account is still up.  

All he did was embark on a 24 hour racist tirade against Jews, it's not like he did something really bad, like misgender someone.

• Upvote 1

Crickets when Rees-Mogg is tossing around the Soros trope in parliament, though. Almost as if these people are completely disingenuous and/or clueless.

• Upvote 1

Both consumed by an irrational hatred and both have worked diligently to promote that in the media.

25 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Yes complicit, along with other cunts like Riley, Frances Barber, Ian Austin et al!

Think he's talkin bout eastenders bird.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

That wiley dude has clearly gone deep down a rabbit hole filled with shite. 

Wiley was always down the rabbit hole; he may get cancelled by mainstream media, but that's not where he found fame. Can't complain if Twitter ban him. Ice Cube was posting anti semitic tweets a month back, he should be banned too following the same policy. Keep banning people until we are only left with Jedward propping up Twitter.

They even managed to make Rachel Riley delete her tweet and apologise. Go Jedward!

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Apologies, I thought that was directed at me! I know realise it was Oberman.

No worries, mate. Easy mistake to make as you'd said it too - I should have quoted the post I was replying to. She is a twat though. How can you be complicit in not calling something out that somebody else has said. Silly bollocks.

5 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

No worries, mate. Easy mistake to make as you'd said it too - I should have quoted the post I was replying to. She is a twat though. How can you be complicit in not calling something out that somebody else has said. Silly bollocks.

Absofuckinglutely mate!

6 hours ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

All he did was embark on a 24 hour racist tirade against Jews, it's not like he did something really bad, like misgender someone.

Spot on. 

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

What is she doing?

She’s suing people for libel, most of the things she’s suing them for can be found in here. But it’s ok if it’s a while ago.