You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Ex Plaid Cymru leader knows Angry..

Time to bin all this stupid right wing union flag waving nonsense. 

Every word Leanne, every fucking word.

Every fucking word? Including the bit where she talks about fighting for independence? I'm sure I remember you telling me a few days back, after I said I didn't think you'd be voting Labour, that you will be and that you wanted a national Labour government, which wouldn't give Wales independence. How do you square these comments?

45 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Why's Gnasher posting about the NHS on a Corbyn thread? Didn't it receive record funding under Blair and Brown?

Well why don't you ask me instead of putting it to the forum?

You're a journalist aren't you? Journalists ask questions. Darren Grimes is also supposedly journalist isn't he? I mention him because you correlated him with me yesterday on the Starmer thread directly after your mate NV said he'd like to see my throat cut.

The answer to your question is yes Blair and Brown did indeed support the health service, I've not said any different, as I believe Corbyn would if he'd have won the last election.  I'm not sure what relevance Blair and Brown have to the Tories ruining the health service these past few years though.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Why's Gnasher posting about the NHS on a Corbyn thread? Didn't it receive record funding under Blair and Brown?

Yeah, the difference of course is they actually did what it takes to win an election and actually helped people in the NHS. Corbyn... didn't. 

3 hours ago, redinblack said:

And misappropriation of artwork with no credit for the source. An MBE for being a horrible Tory cunt basically.

I mean she won an award for fighting racism, the big one that killed millions of people. The best thing to do at that point is to complain, or diminish her accomplishments at work.  

Well done lads. You’ve fucking excelled yourselves.  

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

37 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, the difference of course is they actually did what it takes to win an election and actually helped people in the NHS. Corbyn... didn't. 

Do you seriously think the NHS wouldn't be in a better state right now if Labour - and Corbyn - had won in 2019?

Rachel Reeves says she's glad that never happened.

That's why Gnash is posting about the NHS.

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I mean she won an award for fighting racism, the big one that killed millions of people. The best thing to do at that point is to complain, or diminish her accomplishments at work.  

Fuck off you condescending cunt. You think anyone needed educating on the Holocaust? And her punching only went one way, because of course, racism only exists in a certain political direction. 

As I said, Fuck Off.

• Upvote 2

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Do you seriously think the NHS wouldn't be in a better state right now if Labour - and Corbyn - had won in 2019?

Why would you ask that question? If I thought it would have been worse, I wouldn't have voted for him twice. No, I think the NHS would have been better, though I think other things might have been worse. 

Rachel Reeves clearly didn't want Corbyn as PM. I can understand why she would say that as long as she qualified she didn't want a Tory either - which she did - meaning she wanted a different Labour leader to be PM instead. The idea that she somehow supports or wants what is happening to the NHS is fucking fantasy. 

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yeah, lads, you've excelled yourself. My, in my position of judgement that I've placed myself in without any warrant, is lofty indeed. 

Cunt.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

To be fair it's stretching the topic; the price of biscuits might have gone down under Corbyn too, but I don't want to see this thread spammed with tweets about Hobnobs.