You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I mean I’m no fan but that doesn’t mean a thing. He’s condemned the Russian invasion and from what I can see has long warned about Putin. What more do people want from him?

Apparently their were only 500 earphones available, not sure how many in the house yesterday but Corbyn may have missed out 

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Apparently their were only 500 earphones available, not sure how many in the house yesterday but Corbyn may have missed out 

But there's no altering the fact that he's the devil, and that if he'd come to power he'd have murdered the first born male child in every family in the world, whilst pissing on Prince Philip's twitching corpse!

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

But there's no altering the fact that he's the devil, and that if he'd come to power he'd have murdered the first born male child in every family in the world, whilst pissing on Prince Philip's twitching corpse!

Westminster politics and British journalism is in the gutter.

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Unlike most other MPs, Corbyn didn’t feel the need for the translator yesterday. Maybe this self proclaimed peace advocate is fluent in Ukrainian. 

I have a much better question. There are 650 MPs in Parliament and in addition members of the HoL were allowed to attend and watch the address from the balcony. However, a cursory search would have revealed that the government only supplied just over 500 pairs of earphones, no doubt distributed first to the main parties over independents.

So, why did the Conservative government (that you so love) not supply enough headsets for everyone? One to address to your wife who is a member of the Conservative party.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Anubis said:

I have a much better question. There are 650 MPs in Parliament and in addition members of the HoL were allowed to attend and watch the address from the balcony. However, a cursory search would have revealed that the government only supplied just over 500 pairs of earphones, no doubt distributed first to the main parties over independents.

So, why did the Conservative government (that you so love) not supply enough headsets for everyone? One to address to your wife who is a member of the Conservative party.

Aren’t you getting mixed up with Colonel Kurtz?

Seems to be a plethora of stories about Corbyn all of a sudden, especially in the right wing newspapers ( Tom Watson in the Telegraph being the latest ). Seems a bit of overkill for a guy who hasn't been leader for over 2 years and not even a Labour mp for over a year. 

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Seems to be a plethora of stories about Corbyn all of a sudden, especially in the right wing newspapers ( Tom Watson in the Telegraph being the latest ). Seems a bit of overkill for a guy who hasn't been leader for over 2 years and not even a Labour mp for over a year. 

Deflection deflection deflection. The DM

have gone to town on Bercow. Did no such thing to Patel when she was caught being a bully. Also fuck all about her and Johnson with more lies in the commons. 

Yvette Cooper rinses Patel in the commons. Nothing on the DM about it (that I saw) however …..

DB61F074-3784-4C1E-B4E6-BF14AADCE4F4.png

39C3E197-2A78-436D-8358-33094519A7A4.png

20 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Labour really need an answer for that question. If they fall to far down that rabbit hole, they’ll turn off a lot of wo/man on the street. 

Tories using “wokeism” as a tool as usual 

I would imagine the fact he is a Communist/Czech spy/Russia lover would mean he has a decent understanding of Ukrainian, hence no need for a translator.*

* I know Russian and Ukrainian are not the same language, hence the reason I threw Czech in there, a sort of combination of languages, giving a overview of Ukrainian**

** Whilst this throwing in of Czech may not appear to makes sense, my wife, who is Polish has friends who are Czech and they can speak to each other to a point, if they simplify their own languages, and understand each other ***

*** I get I have now thrown Polish into the mix and may in fact be exposing my ignorance of the Ukrainian language even more obvious ****

As an aside, my wife can also speak and understand Russian and if we can take any positives from this illegal war it is she has decided to brush up on her Russian studies. 

**** If you have to explain it, it's not funny

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Ah Tom Watson! High on my list of despicable former fat cunts!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Tories using “wokeism” as a tool as usual 

It’s so fucking powerful though, it’s so easy. Labour need to find a way to remain progressive without sounding mental and referring to 98% of people as cervix-persons or other new ‘woke’ terms that make most people under 20 or outside the radical left think you’re crazy. 

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Ah, he got a demotion? Fair enough mate. 

He court marshalled himself and took a lower rank! 

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It’s so fucking powerful though, it’s so easy. Labour need to find a way to remain progressive without sounding mental and referring to 98% of people as cervix-persons or other new ‘woke’ terms that make most people under 20 or outside the radical left think you’re crazy. 

Absolutely mate. 

Boris Johnson petrol bombs 14 hospitals across Dorset

DM Headline "Diane Abbot suspected of phone sex with Meghan Markle sources say" 

• Upvote 1