You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

He needs to drop Ibrahimovic in favour of Rashford. But he can't, he has enough problems without adding an unhappy Zlatan to the mix and all the chaos that would bring

He's need to play a significantly more attacking style of football which would get the best out of both of them.

He won't, thankfully.

Dea Gea

Some defenders

Schneiderlin

Pogba Herrera

Mata

Martial/Rashford Ibrahimovic

Replace Mkhitaryan with Mata and play him to the right of a 433, with Rashford up top and Martial on the left and you have pace power and creativity. As has been said already. He won't.

Phil Jones is back so that must really excited them

A one match touchline ban and a £58 grand fine. Meh.....

He was never going to be shot at dawn unfortunately. A couple of days earlier would have netted him a two match ban probably so it's not worth getting excited about .

Mourinho is not going to get the bullet by the United board any time soon imo, They've invested too much in terms of their authority and cash getting him and his shopping list, I would expect the Glazers themselves put their weight behind his appointment against the wishes of several high profile directors,

Not even a third of the way through the season they are not going to ditch him, In terms of this season I daresay he's got a fairly free ride , OK if they are where they are at the end of the season and draw a blank in the cups there will be huge pressure , If say Simeone was available you could just see them ditching him especially if he was still behaving like a childish tit but I still think it will be next season when the real pressure will come, If they are well off the pace at Christmas with no realistic chance of putting in a title challenge the he's toast, Probably another year of the cunt, at least,.   

Replace Mkhitaryan with Mata and play him to the right of a 433, with Rashford up top and Martial on the left and you have pace power and creativity. As has been said already. He won't.

Phil Jones is back so that must really excited them

Crikey I thought I'd just stumbled onto a Manyoo forum.

The longer they play their best rubbish team the better off the whole league is for extra points.

Cash punishment and ban are academic, chaps. The true value of the sanction is fucknuts' teenage histrionics in response; sinking further into a mental quicksand where absolutely everybody is sick of the sight of him. Pouting, sneering and petty comments at press conferences in the post, and so it goes on.

• Upvote 4

Cash punishment and ban are academic, chaps. The true value of the sanction is fucknuts' teenage histrionics in response; sinking further into a mental quicksand where absolutely everybody is sick of the sight of him. Pouting, sneering and petty comments at press conferences in the post, and so it goes on.

oh, yes.  Music to mine ears...