You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

He hasn't won the league anywhere where his club weren't one of the two richest and/or with the best resources already available, i.e, taking over one of the best two squads. I think the chances of him winning the league here would have been somewhere around nil. He wouldn't have the patience to build a squad without the ability to just lob a hundred million or so every transfer window. He never lasts more than a few years at a club anyway, because eventually everyone at the club realises he's a complete cunt.

He'd have been here for two or three years. We'd have been solid defensively, boring as fuck to watch, and most of our better attacking players would be agitating for a move.

He may have liked the idea in his head of managing us. The club as a romantic notion. When the reality of having 3/4/5 clubs with more money than us set in he'd realise it wasn't the sort of job for him.

Perfect job for him is taking over a slightly under-performing big team (not necessarily big club), in advantageous circumstances if possible (think of the completely opposite situations of when he took the Inter job, and everyone after him having to clean up the financial mess), and having a blank cheque. Win a trophy in the first season or two and then leave a mess for the next manager to deal with. Having completely ignored the youth system, destroyed any club "philosophy" regarding playing style, doubled the wage bill, and left an ageing squad.

A great manager, or certainly was, but an even better manager of his career.

And a massive cunt, obviously.

• Upvote 3

He hasn't won the league anywhere where his club weren't one of the two richest and/or with the best resources already available, i.e, taking over one of the best two squads. I think the chances of him winning the league here would have been somewhere around nil. He wouldn't have the patience to build a squad without the ability to just lob a hundred million or so every transfer window. He never lasts more than a few years at a club anyway, because eventually everyone at the club realises he's a complete cunt.

He'd have been here for two or three years. We'd have been solid defensively, boring as fuck to watch, and most of our better attacking players would be agitating for a move.

He may have liked the idea in his head of managing us. The club as a romantic notion. When the reality of having 3/4/5 clubs with more money than us set in he'd realise it wasn't the sort of job for him.

Perfect job for him is taking over a slightly under-performing big team (not necessarily big club), in advantageous circumstances if possible (think of the completely opposite situations of when he took the Inter job, and everyone after him having to clean up the financial mess), and having a blank cheque. Win a trophy in the first season or two and then leave a mess for the next manager to deal with. Having completely ignored the youth system, destroyed any club "philosophy" regarding playing style, doubled the wage bill, and left an ageing squad.

A great manager, or certainly was, but an even better manager of his career.

And a massive cunt, obviously.

The lack of opportunities given to young players criticism is an interesting one but very few managers seem willing to do this now anyhow.

It's almost like the little twat has the mentality of a spoilt brat who's been knocked back by a fella she likes, and spends ages being vicious about him in an attempt to save face.

That kind of behavior is more typical of men with very small penises and could certainly answer a lot of the questions . Little prick by name ..,,

Guest Pistonbroke

Agreed. I want the cunt to look absolutely ridiculous when he's moaning about the ref after a 5-1 defeat.

I want the scum fans to be singing for him to be sacked at our place. 

I left the ground last night pissed off that we hadn't beaten them nor played well, you're gutted as deep down you knew an early goal and we could have run riot.

But then you listen to that horrible cunt at the end of the game and it dawns on you thank fuck we never got beat and had to listen to him gloat and that we didn't have a repeat of 2014, as I really think someone from the Main Stand would have chinned the cunt.

Mourinho is a man with a massive hole in his life, an unfulfilled desire that can never be sated, a dream that can never be realised, an ambition that will never fulfilled. His hope of managing Liverpool has resided within him since his formative coaching days.

As he developed his footballing philosophies he did so in an age when LFC dominated the game, dominated it with a style, grace and dignity that made them the envy of other teams and they became the gold standard to which every professional had to aspire. Mourinho became enamoured. As a struggling player in the 80s he cast envious eyes towards the teams that Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish led to European glory. Such seamless dominance of the game had its roots in strong, inventive and intelligent coaching. Mourinho ended what could laughingly be called a 'playing career' to turn his mind to the role of coach.

After a couple of assistant posts in Portugal  he got on board with a British coach, Bobby Robson. Jose picked the bizarre Geordie brain of the English trainer, often querying how the Liverpool club maintained their dominance. After a few more years as bag carrier and translator at progressively bigger clubs Morinho got control of Porto. He performed miracles by winning the UEFA Cup and Champions League in successive seasons. This, he felt, was the time to make his dream come true; Liverpool would become his home!

Well, some dreams are just that, dreams. We replaced Houllier with Rafa, and Mourinho reluctantly took Abramovic's millions, won the league and got tortured on a regular basis by our Spanish leader. Inter Milan and Real Madrid came and went - success and failure came and went - yet Mourinho still looked like a man whose heart was elsewhere. Was it back at Stamford Bridge? Hardly. That marriage of convenience was never going to be revived. Mourinho moved on. He went to 'super big' Manchester United. Liverpool had Jurgen Klopp in the role that Jose still coveted.

As he walked up the tunnel before last night's game he must have wondered, sadly, even bitterly, why had he never walked out under these floodlights to the sound of the home fans applauding him and chanting his name in adoration. He must have cast his mind back to his youth and how he envisaged occupying the coach's seat on the touchline, only in the home dugout. He must have had the pangs of that unfulfilled ambition gnawing away at him as he tried to understand why he had never been Liverpool manager. Was it bad timing? Was it football politics? Was it merely just fate and its vagaries conspiring to stymie his natural progression to his ideal job? Or was it merely because he was, is, and always will be an utter cunt?

• Upvote 7

Guest Pistonbroke

I left the ground last night pissed off that we hadn't beaten them nor played well, you're gutted as deep down you knew an early goal and we could have run riot.

But then you listen to that horrible cunt at the end of the game and it dawns on you thank fuck we never got beat and had to listen to him gloat and that we didn't have a repeat of 2014, as I really think someone from the Main Stand would have chinned the cunt.

Imagine the shit fest coming out of his orifice if we had sneaked a winner at the end. 

Guest Pistonbroke

He'll roll the bus out again at the weekend against Chelsea and play for a brave draw and all the papers will laud over him for not losing to the London billionaires. Fairytale stuff.

I have a feeling Chelsea will win that game with ease mate, let us see how the tide changes as far as the Manc loving media respond to that. 

I'd like to reiterate my point earlier in the thread. He's not the same manager. Manager's have a shelf life at the top of the game of about 10 years before others develop methods to beat you. It's happened to him. Same with Rafa.

'Pity we couldn't develop a method to beat the twat last night.

I have a feeling Chelsea will win that game with ease mate, let us see how the tide changes as far as the Manc loving media respond to that.

If they lose (or draw) there, that'll be one win in 6. And should put them all but out of the title picture in October if other results go against them.

Van Gaal was hung out to dry for less.