You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers Speaks!

an tha

Watching that video reminds me why I thought Rodgers could actually go on to be a very good manager. I think if Sturridge was fit last season he'd still be here. Watching some of those clips was depressing.

I'm glad we got Klopp but don't feel any real resentment to Rodgers despite his short-comings and money wasted. We're a huge club, spending huge money but the whole set-up reeks of 'We don't know what we're doing'

there must ve been at least 1 player in the world that fit fsgs criteria and could have us continue to play in the successful way we d become accustomed to.

why did he tear it up with players like lallana and balotelli who slowed everything down?

Yeah I know, I was only messing. You're right though it is interesting. Absolutely horrendous when you look at where we were just two years ago to now and consider the money we've spent to get there.

It's just pure incompetence. I must admit i've softened to him as a manager since he left. Badly wanted him out at the time though. He's tactically very astute and i couldn't fault him as a coach. It's the terrible transfers and the inability to replace quality with quality that really grates, but that runs right from the top down.

Listening to BRodge on Monday Night Football talk about Swansea, Alan Curtis, Leon Britton, Ashley Williams etc... it's a wonder he ever left the club. He clearly has huge love and respect for the players and the staff there.

In the interview, Williams called him "gaffer" and everything. It was well cute.

Klopp on the transfer committee and whether he has the final say on transfers: "Yes."

Klopp: "It's how I used to work. If I don't want a player to come here he will not come. It's absolutely normal."

(posted by SugarApe in theKlopp interview / press conference thread)

Listening to BRodge on Monday Night Football talk about Swansea, Alan Curtis, Leon Britton, Ashley Williams etc... it's a wonder he ever left the club. He clearly has huge love and respect for the players and the staff there.

In the interview, Williams called him "gaffer" and everything. It was well cute.

Well he didn't want to leave at the time did he, he turned down Spurs who had a better squad then us at that time and city wanted to interview him.He only came here because the owners promised him time and supposedly went all out to get him.

I see a lot of fans today twisting his words and saying he was trying to tell Klopp what he should be doing, that's bollocks and fair play no one on here has tried to twist things yet.Not surprising to see no one mentioning the positive things he was saying like he will always be a fan of LFC though, he's the devil and we have to view him as a cunt who only cares about himself.

I won't lie I thought Klopp had won me over but after watching BR last night I would happily kick Klopp out to take BR back, I don't want to see him on tv for a while as it hurt my heart listening to him knowing it's very unlikely he will manage us again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Well he didn't want to leave at the time did he, he turned down Spurs who had a better squad then us at that time and city wanted to interview him.He only came here because the owners promised him time and supposedly went all out to get him.

I see a lot of fans today twisting his words and saying he was trying to tell Klopp what he should be doing, that's bollocks and fair play no one on here has tried to twist things yet.Not surprising to see no one mentioning the positive things he was saying like he will always be a fan of LFC though, he's the devil and we have to view him as a cunt who only cares about himself.

I won't lie I thought Klopp had won me over but after watching BR last night I would happily kick Klopp out to take BR back, I don't want to see him on tv for a while as it hurt my heart listening to him knowing it's very unlikely he will manage us again.

You are fucking brilliant mate you really are. Have some rep!

The poem can't be far away now

• Upvote 5