You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (A) 21 Nov 2015

smilezzz

Nope, it was the same team that beat Chelsea with pace and movement

Their was a belgian carthorse playing against palace that brings the worst out in all our actual footballers

the same Belgian carthorse that came on against Chelsea scored, got an assist and linked up play brilliantly?

Rodgers team playing rodgers football from 2 seasons ago without suarez. Why we stopped playing like this is the reason he lost his job.

Or a team energised by Suarez, without whom, Rodgers did not have the ability to reorganise? Somehow I don't think that Bartomeu will have Brendan on speed dial if Enrique fails.

Many of us were saying that the team was nowhere near as bad as some, or the results , suggested, it was just being managed by someone not up to it. Klopp is not guaranteed to succeed, but unlike Brendan , he knows how to and has the credibility to lead and get the best out of our squad.

With last season's top four all fallible, I think we have an excellent chance of a top four finish, and am expecting a long Europa Cup run.

I am more optimistic now about our prospects than at any time since just after Rafa arrived.

• Upvote 1

the same Belgian carthorse that came on against Chelsea scored, got an assist and linked up play brilliantly?

Yup that one. Hopefully hes sitting on the bench more often so se can see the type of football we have against Chelsea and City. He can come in and win a few headers late on if needs be

I suppose his fans think its a coinicedence weve never looked great with him in the team despite Firmino and Coutinho showing sexy football at two of the hardest places to go recently

Yup that one. Hopefully hes sitting on the bench more often so se can see the type of football we have against Chelsea and City. He can come in and win a few headers late on if needs be

I suppose his fans think its a coinicedence weve never looked great with him in the team despite Firmino and Coutinho showing sexy football at two of the hardest places to go recently

His fans include Klopp.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-striker-christian-benteke-reveals-6872436

Completely agree. It was the same for that season under Benitez when the players essentially ignored him and came second in the league. Not his style, but almost effective.

How did they ignore him? If anything we weren't gung ho enough... Which you could attribute to Benitez's cautiousness.

Or a team energised by Suarez, without whom, Rodgers did not have the ability to reorganise? Somehow I don't think that Bartomeu will have Brendan on speed dial if Enrique fails.

Many of us were saying that the team was nowhere near as bad as some, or the results , suggested, it was just being managed by someone not up to it. Klopp is not guaranteed to succeed, but unlike Brendan , he knows how to and has the credibility to lead and get the best out of our squad.

With last season's top four all fallible, I think we have an excellent chance of a top four finish, and am expecting a long Europa Cup run.

I am more optimistic now about our prospects than at any time since just after Rafa arrived.

Yep same here. I doubt a Klopp team will concede anywhere near the amount of goals we shipped under the Brodge

You know, Firmino and Coutinho were untouchable in this match, but Lallana, Moreno and Lucas were boss. Nah, the whole team was.

Moreno has come a long way this season. The amount of interceptions he made was almost unbelievable. 2 in the space of 5 seconds at one point from what could have been dangerous passes. As for Lallana, I can't think of someone who's bought into Klopps philosophy as much as he has. His work rate has been phenomenal.

I pray this trend continues. It's awesome.

• Upvote 1