You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Declaring war on Rodgers

Gym Beglin

Guest Pistonbroke

zonk

I want him gone as much as you however I hate to see him being abused

as for being humble surely he has to exude confidence and stick his chest out ...

he is full of shit and needs to go i'm just not comfortable abusing a LFC manager

the problem is we don't know what decisions are his or the boards due to this daft set up - what's his set up, who are his signings etc

He needs to fuck this 1 up front though - fucking shambolic

He is full of shit though, you reap what you sow at times. He#s getting an easy ride IMO when you look at the abuse Hodgson got. 

The bold bit....bollocks mate, he picks the team and tactics, he his responsible for ingame tactics, he really isn't that good at any of them. 

Rodgers abused us when he bottled it in Madrid and then proceeded to shit it from the whole group. 

He abused us when he pussied out of the EL and used the chase for 4th as the excuse.

He abused us when he gave up the chase for top 4 even though he had chance after chance to capitalize and make up for his CL disaster and get himself another crack at it. 

He has abused us in several transfer windows with his refusal to even acknowledge, let alone solve, our chronic lack of muscle in midfield by signing a proper DM to shield his sham of a defensive unit. 

He continues to abuse us by shattering the confidence of promising players by leaving them with their bollocks whistling in the wind by not giving them the proper cover they deserve and are most probably used to having. 

Shite as he can be, dropping Mig for Bad Jones was a total affront to our footballing sensibilities as it was disrespectful to the ghost of Ray Clemence's sondico gloves and pray god such foul vandalism to the shrine of 'keeping shall never be committed again.

And yay he doth verily abuse us by playing Lovren, week in and week out when anyone can see the dude is not the answer. 

Oh and did I mention the 300m worth of signings? 

In short, it's a clusterfuck and it needs to end. 

So quick to sack Kenny, what about BR? 

• Upvote 10

War On Drugs are fucking shite. I left before they finished as I was scared they would come back for an encore. They were duller than the first half today.

War On Drugs are fucking shite. I left before they finished as I was scared they would come back for an encore. They were duller than the first half today.

I agree with this. War in Drugs almost sent me to sleep. At one point the front guy started saying that his synth player was a classically trained pianist - yey good for you yawn

If he didn't bullshit the fans like he does, and was humble and admitted that he was learning as he wen, then he'd get very little abuse. The reason he gets abuse is for his cock sure supreme confidence shite talk. He's ripping the fans off. He'd get more slack if he didn't try and fool an educated collective. It's beyond bluff at this stage - it's embarrassing.

exactly said it before but he is like the Audley Harrison of managers. Every time we get shit on he says we are great and we'll win that heavyweight title.

being humble and admitting mistakes would be better but for me that ship has sailed.

I've had enough of Rodgers but the players need to take their share of the criticism....i have never seen a more gutless lot in the shirt, just no fight in them and so many basic errors/doing things tentatively/weakly.

I am convinced that if they had a bit more bollocks about them we wouldn't be quite so deeply on the shite.

He's built this squad of spineless, inexperienced, thick, losers. 

He's built this squad of spineless, inexperienced, thick, losers.

Of course - and he is very much the main guilty party for the fucking joke we are.....but if these players had a bit more pride, a bit more steel and did the basics right they would be doing better - once they cross that line even the manager has to rely on them having the basic things and doing them right.

They are gutless

Of course - and he is very much the main guilty party for the fucking joke we are.....but if these players had a bit more pride, a bit more steel and did the basics right they would be doing better - once they cross that line even the manager has to rely on them having the basic things and doing them right.

They are gutless

The belief is gone..

Guest Pistonbroke

They are gutless

In any walk of life if you have a shit boss you tend to give a lot less than 100%. Footballers are no different to any other profession, well apart from the obscene wages, but they will still react in the same way when the boss hasn't got a clue what he is doing

Guest Pistonbroke

Fair points, lads.

What a fucking mess - just posted in another thread that if you go back to the loss at home to the mancs last season we have taken 15 points from 14 games.

How the fuck can a manager of liverpool keep his job with that kind of run.

A sad record indeed, relegation form if hose games were all in one season. We also fucked up against Villa in a semi final and let Beskitas beat us over two legs in the EL. 

I've not been on for a while, working away, and being old school not knowing how to get back on the site. Eventually got sorted out.

It has to be said that this thread is a fucking disgrace. The fucking idiot who started it is a consistent gobshite who should know better.

Rodgers is useless. We all know that. Only an attention seeking fucking ballon would set up a thread like this to"......... Ah fuck it

zonk and mr t 

I get your frustration and I understand what you are saying but the personal abuse is uncalled for.  I just think that we should give rogers praise for the title challenge.  We went from being the 6th best team to being the best team and the team every neutral thought should have won the league that season.  Yes, we bottled it but lots have teams have done that before us. 

To disregard Rogers 2nd place finish is wrong. 

Dalglish was more of an influence than Suarez and over a longer period ...... should we disregard Paisley's achievements ?

In hindsight, I'd have to say that we got 2nd in spite of Rodgers, not because of him.

The influence of Dalglish, Paisley and even Shankly had fuck all to do with us winding up in the cesspit with this fraud.

I've had enough of Rodgers but the players need to take their share of the criticism....i have never seen a more gutless lot in the shirt, just no fight in them and so many basic errors/doing things tentatively/weakly.

I am convinced that if they had a bit more bollocks about them we wouldn't be quite so deeply on the shite.

Again though this comes down to the manager and owners signing the wrong players.

It's obvious that we needed major replacements for Carragher,Suarez and Gerrard, yet who did we go for? Lovren, Balotelli and Milner. I do think Milner is a decent player but nowhere near what was required. 

As much as I have had enough of Rodgers now, we will never go anywhere whilst these owners adopt the same transfer selection policy.

Considering the amount of wealth that City, Chelsea, Arsenal and United have we will be very lucky to ever get in the top four. There is no chance of that happening on a consistent basis. Even if we do the players that helped us get there would only be sold to wealthier clubs.

FSG have made some terrible decisions in the past few years. Not sacking Rodgers this summer is only the start.

The Op is a bit of a bell, give you that, but I'm still sure his title is a play on words, It#s not like he is going to buy a 66 and blow a hole in Rodgers gleaming white smile. 

Not a very good play on words, though is it?  It really is a disgrace of a thread.  And not in a Kevin D way.

Go and kick the cat, or shout at the kids.  Don't come on a Liverpool website saying you're "declaring war" on the manager.  It's way beyond your limited right.  The number of people who are jumping in on it should be ashamed of themselves as well.

Do I think he can turn it around?  No.  Do I want Klopp as our manger?  If only.  Would I come on a Liverpool website and start acting like a spoiled Chelsea fan?  No, as I've been a Liverpool supporter through thick and thin.

Go and attach your fleeting affiliation somewhere else.

In hindsight, I'd have to say that we got 2nd in spite of Rodgers, not because of him.

Rafa Mk II then.  Yeah, alright.

Very few creditable points on this thread.

• Upvote 3

Because he plays them all in positions they've either never played before or haven't played for years. He got rid of the best goalie in the league for his "play it out from the back" philosophy and replaced him with the worst and he forces him to utilise his weakest aspect the most.

He plays a Championship right sided centre back at left back. Lovren a right sided centre back on the left hand side. Lucas an attacking midfielder that is now a DM, Can a right back / centre back as a marauding midfielder, Milner a right winger at centre mid, Ings, a striker playing left back at times today. Firmino a number 10 out wide right the whole game. Lallana a right forward as a left winger / central mid, Flanagan a right back at left back, Balotelli a striker in a 442 up front on his own. Moreno a left back as a left winger, Markovic an attacking mid at fullback.

It's fucking infuriating, the only ones that look decent are the ones that have played the same position their whole lives ie Skrtel, Clyne, Coutinho, Henderson and Sturridge. At the elite level you can't just throw in a player thats totally unfamiliar with the position and allow them to learn on the job, it's suicidal.

I think Rodgers is in his death throes, but this post is utter AIDS.

So much wrong about it. And, let's not reinvent the past. Reina was a very good keeper. However, by the time Rodgers arrived, he was utterly woeful at that rather fundamental part of a keeper's game - actually saving fucking shots! Including those hit straight at him.

• Upvote 2