You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist cunts in town

Paul

Real potential for violence in town today with Neo Nazis having a "white man march" but seemingly massively outnumbered by anti-fascist groups, some of whom look more than ready if it goes off.

Can't believe these racist cunts get to air their "politics" in public.

I hope it doesn't go off though. Don't want violence on the streets of Liverpool. These cunts should never have been allowed here in the first place. Fucking "white man march"? How the fuck is that legal?

It's been cancelled as the bizzies couldn't guarantee their safety due to over a thousand anti-fascist protesters turning up to face them. They were cornered in the lost property section of Lime St station for ages.

Real potential for violence in town today with Neo Nazis having a "white man march" but seemingly massively outnumbered by anti-fascist groups, some of whom look more than ready if it goes off.

Can't believe these racist cunts get to air their "politics" in public.

Cunt Freedom of expression.

• Upvote 1

“Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.”

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I hope it doesn't go off though. Don't want violence on the streets of Liverpool. These cunts should never have been allowed here in the first place. Fucking "white man march"? How the fuck is that legal?

Apparently free speech also applies to those people whose views we find abhorrent. Who knew?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Apparently free speech also applies to those people whose views we find abhorrent. Who knew?

Inciting racial hatred doesn't extend to anybody, fortunately. EDIT: Fucking Paul.

• Upvote 1

It's been cancelled as the bizzies couldn't guarantee their safety due to over a thousand anti-fascist protesters turning up to face them. They were cornered in the lost property section of Lime St station for ages.

Weren't they just!

I was seeing my Wife and Kids off to London at 12 when they all came in to Lime Street.

Kids were terrified so managed to bundle them on the train sharpish.

Wondered when I got there why there was so many police and noticed there was a lot of people gathering over by St. Georges

The ones in Lime street were loud and a lot had their faces covered, Police didnt seem on edge, probably as their weren't that many of them.

Nothing went off when I was there.

Bit different for a Saturday morning.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This isn't Minority Report. There is no such thing as pre-crime. You cannot penalise people for "inciting racial hatred" before they've even had the chance to say anything.

Wait a second, who said they should be penalised for anything before they've had a chance to say anything? It's not about penalising anything, it's about crime prevention. That has nothing to do with Minority Report. After all, making inflammatory speeches in public and distributing racist material to the public is illegal under the Race Relations act, the Criminal Justice and Public Order act and Racial and Religious Hatred act. 

It's funny, you call people Nazis on here for questioning the Liberal Democratic party, yet when it comes to objections to actual neo-nazis, you get quite defensive. Now, I respect anybody's right to freedom of expression. They don't, however, have the right to incite racial or religious hatred. If the march is planned to do those things I said above, and has the potential to cause violence on the streets, then maybe we have to just accept that they don't have that freedom. 

• Upvote 4

There were about 20 of them, faced down by a few hundred anti-fascists, while another 400 anti-Fascists (me included) marched down to the Pier Head, to occupy the place where the nobheads had said they wanted to rally.

They started the day tweeting this.

CMc52c1W8AUAfV9.jpg

And ended the day like this

11903759_923123814399995_196937833572055

You know what - I'm not sure tomorrow does belong to them, after all.

• Upvote 13

There's a video doing the rounds on Facebook so can't post it here. Filmed by some fella who seemed to be intent on inciting a police attack. Screaming in their faces and was more interested in them then the nazis. Shame as the result of the anti-March was so positive

I think I've seen that one.  It starts off alright - laughing at "National Action" saying "Is that it?  There's about 20 of you!" before chucking bananas at them - but by the end, he's just an annoying prick, crying Police brutality any time a poor, bored copper so much as looks at him.

“Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of speech for precisely the views you despise. Otherwise, you’re not in favor of free speech.”

I'm not in favour of free speech. Just the views I agree with.
  • Upvote 1

I think I've seen that one. It starts off alright - laughing at "National Action" saying "Is that it? There's about 20 of you!" before chucking bananas at them - but by the end, he's just an annoying prick, crying Police brutality any time a poor, bored copper so much as looks at him.

That's the one. Ends up just in the polices faces baiting them. Putting the camera in the face of a black officer telling him he should be ashamed of himself etc

Wait a second, who said they should be penalised for anything before they've had a chance to say anything? It's not about penalising anything, it's about crime prevention. That has nothing to do with Minority Report. After all, making inflammatory speeches in public and distributing racist material to the public is illegal under the Race Relations act, the Criminal Justice and Public Order act and Racial and Religious Hatred act.

It's funny, you call people Nazis on here for questioning the Liberal Democratic party, yet when it comes to objections to actual neo-nazis, you get quite defensive. Now, I respect anybody's right to freedom of expression. They don't, however, have the right to incite racial or religious hatred. If the march is planned to do those things I said above, and has the potential to cause violence on the streets, then maybe we have to just accept that they don't have that freedom.

Yep. These cunts were openly baiting Joe Anderson - in writing - about what they were going to say and do.