You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should He Stay Or Should He Go Now ????

Bjornebye

Sterling stay or go   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes. Take 40 miilion + for him. If he wants out, fuck him.
    • No. We need to keep our best players and selling him is stupid.

If he gets sold in the summer it will be for an eye watering fee. 

One thing FSG do well is their ability to milk everything they can out of this type of situation.

He's got 2 years left on his contract and at 20 years of age has a very high ceiling for improvement add that to the "english player tax"

If he goes it will be for a record british transfer record.

I'd take 40 million, Milner and Dzeko from City

30 million + Walcott from Arsenal

50 Million from Chelsea

40 Million + Benzema from Real madrid

45 million + Pedro from Barca

30 million + Veratti from PSG

190 million from Man Utd

Then they can all share him.

I'd take 40 million, Milner and Dzeko from City

30 million + Walcott from Arsenal

50 Million from Chelsea

40 Million + Benzema from Real madrid

45 million + Pedro from Barca

30 million + Veratti from PSG

190 million from Man Utd

Then they can all share him.

You think Walcotts worth as much as Veratti and more then Pedro or Benzema?

He's not good enough for our first eleven and is injury prone, a big no from me.

I see Sterling's career going the same way as Walcott's. In fact, I think Walcott was probably a better player at the same age. A couple of bad injuries and he'll have nothing in his locker. With hindsight and assuming he would have developed in the same way, would I have paid £40M for Walcott? Hell no.

Sterling is also hindered by the fact he ain't the sharpest tool in the box and his decision-making is appalling. I'd get rid. But they key thing. THE KEY THING, is not to fucking splurge the money on dross again. If we could just do that little trick then I'd rest more easily in my bed.

Tell him he doesn't get sold until 2016 unless on our terms or he can sign a new contract with a release clause,He will sign and we will get another year out of him and a bigger fee next year if he still wants to fuck off, 

I sincerely hope we don't have another drawn out summer soap opera . 

Just watching Rodgers press conference from earlier and he stated clearly the club's not selling. Money doesn't come into it,  FSG will have sanctioned that so pleased to see they are going to play hardball with young Sterling. He's also going to get some shit for doing and un-sanctioned interview. They should have done that earlier instead of sending him on fucking holiday in the middle of the season. Not surprised the little flappy fucker thinks we're a soft touch. 

Get rid. Its got too messy now anyway. Especially for some like him. If he was world class and irreplaceable then i would think different. But I reckon now is the best time to cash in on this little money grabbing helmet. 

Its even messier if we give in to 20 year old that's been tapped up.  The club are saying he's going nowhere in the summer and that's the right response to this. He will more than likely change his tune when he realises he is not getting his own way, Despite the fact he has pissed us all off but I am prepared to accept he is still very young and has been badly advised. This can be still turned around imo