You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Petr Cech

Gym Beglin

What a preposterous thought, bringing someone in better than the player we already have. 

"Liverpool football club are said to be baffled by reports citing an interest in Chelsea's Peter Cech, however they will not acknowledge whether an enquiry has been made for Cardiff City's David Marshall"

Shopping at Primark again I see

Bert Trautmann is talking through his hoop then. Since he's been at Chelsea Cech has won:

You don't win that lot through being shit scared.

Trautmann, on the other hand, won the FA Cup in 1956. He's to broken necks what Dave Whelan is to broken legs.

We need 'a different type of winner.'

Can he kick the ball past the box and not directly out of play?

That free kick Mignolet took the other day was one of the worst pieces of play I've ever seen.

Cech is an unbelievable keeper and has been for 10 years. If they didn't have one of the best keepers in the world out on loan they simply wouldn't be replacing him this season. An obvious upgrade and anyone saying he wouldn't be a good signing it delusional.

why the fuck would we sign bergovic?

Why not? He's a big commanding figure. For a keeper, he has 'presence.' He's good in the air.

Do people seriously think maureen is going to sell his now second choice keeper to us? He must be pissing his kecks off at the mere thought. Give Liverpool ammo to even think about challenging him?

Nah, not going to happen.

Marshall isn't a bad keeper in fairness. But he's not what we need. Fuck this shit.

He looked brilliant in the Premiership last season if it weren't for him Cardiff would have been relegated by Christmas. Agree that he's not what we need though.

What a preposterous thought, bringing someone in better than the player we already have.

"Liverpool football club are said to be baffled by reports citing an interest in Chelsea's Peter Cech, however they will not acknowledge whether an enquiry has been made for Cardiff City's David Marshall"

This is an outrage, I'm disgusted, if I had a season ticket or a liverpool shirt I'd be burning them right now. Oh wait.....You made this up didnt you. You little bugger Boss.

Yeah he would be an improvement on Mignolet but that's not saying much; the stuffed corpse of Jimmy Savile mounted on a broomhandle and operated from behind the goal subbuteo-style by Stevie Wonder would be an improvement on some of Mig's performances.

Can't see it ever happening though and on top of that I can't see FSG being keen on paying what would doubtless be hilariously high wages.

Also he looks like a helmet in his helmet.

• Upvote 1

Bizarre that people think Chelsea wouldn't sell to us even though we are fucking gash.

Exactly. Chelsea wouldn't have sold to us last January because we were actually good.  They'd sell to us now, though.  They'd sell the right player for the right price to Southampton, surely, and they're a much bigger threat to them than we are.  Hell, Swansea are as well.

Yeah he would be an improvement on Mignolet but that's not saying much; the stuffed corpse of Jimmy Savile mounted on a broomhandle and operated from behind the goal subbuteo-style by Stevie Wonder would be an improvement on some of Mig's performances.

Can't see it ever happening though and on top of that I can't see FSG being keen on paying what would doubtless be hilariously high wages.

Also he looks like a helmet in his helmet.

He'd spend all his time playing with the stiffs, we need new first-team blood.