You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

What is the conversion rate of opposition chances against us in the last month or so? Imagine how drunk you'd have to be, if you were waving a contract for actual money at this James Corden looking clown.

I'd actually love to see that stat myself.

I'd say he let's in close to 80% of the shots on target

I'm guessing someone must have shown that stat of most clean sheets in 2015 or something to the owners, and they thought must give new contract. And, Klopp realises there is no getting rid of him, so he just has to do his best not to shatter his confidence in press conferences. Nothing else makes sense.

I'm guessing someone must have shown that stat of most clean sheets in 2015 or something to the owners, and they thought must give new contract. And, Klopp realises there is no getting rid of him, so he just has to do his best not to shatter his confidence in press conferences. Nothing else makes sense.

Stats twats.

• Upvote 1

What is the conversion rate of opposition chances against us in the last month or so? Imagine how drunk you'd have to be, if you were waving a contract for actual money at this James Corden looking clown.

It was 100% yesterday.

The decline in quality in goal reflects our decline in general. From Elisha Scott, Bert Slater, Jim Furnell, Tommy Lawrence, Ray Clemence to Brad Jones, Adam Bogdan and Simon fucking Mignolet.

• Upvote 1

Hard to blame him for today. He did seem to fluff his lines a bit when fellatio got the header that led to the rebound for Rooney. But was always going to be difficult for him to stop Rooneys shot.

Regardless though he's not capable enough. A good keeper should win you points. He's lost us more than he's won us over the past season and a half.