You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Green Bastard

I felt disinterested at first mate it'll come

I was in a daze as we were on holiday on the piss then the rest of the holiday was like "Water or Orange Juice luv? What am I having? A fucking beer that's what!"

I was buzzing from the off once the reality had kicked in of course (onec we had a scan at 10 weeks because the Dr gave us concerns that made us question the possiblity i.e. He just told us to ring a number). We had planned to make a sprog just didn't expect to happen after 6 weeks. And I was very much in to my smoking of the green variety and thought they couldn't be arsed to get to where they needed to go to. Super jizz.

Easiest experience of my life this pregnancy lark.

• Upvote 1

Well in mate. What a year for you, not only do you welcome your child into your family but...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

You also get to see this man lift the premier league trophy!

article-2547440-1B097A5E00000578-248_634

If this doesn't happen, I'm blaming you. I shall also neg you at every opportunity. 

Congratulations LGB! Don't worry about the lack of excitement, it's over rated. Just make an effort to get all animated when she mentions the word baby and you'll be right. That is she won't hit you with a frying pan and blame the hormones. 

• Upvote 1

If this doesn't happen, I'm blaming you. I shall also neg you at every opportunity. 

Congratulations LGB! Don't worry about the lack of excitement, it's over rated. Just make an effort to get all animated when she mentions the word baby and you'll be right. That is she won't hit you with a frying pan and blame the hormones. 

Good advice that.

Her hormonal rages are driving me mental, the slightest thing can set her off on one. 6 more months of this to put up with i'll be grey and bald by then with her stressies.

I was in a daze as we were on holiday on the piss then the rest of the holiday was like "Water or Orange Juice luv? What am I having? A fucking beer that's what!"

I was buzzing from the off once the reality had kicked in of course (onec we had a scan at 10 weeks because the Dr gave us concerns that made us question the possiblity i.e. He just told us to ring a number). We had planned to make a sprog just didn't expect to happen after 6 weeks. And I was very much in to my smoking of the green variety and thought they couldn't be arsed to get to where they needed to go to. Super jizz.

Easiest experience of my life this pregnancy lark.

Think you've got super jizz? I hit the jackpot first time. One shot of the Generals juice, boom.

"Shall we try darling?". "Sure babe". Splut. "Thats you up the duff. What shall I do next, mow the lawn?".

• 1 month later...

It's a boy!

Im busy preparing tactical formations and the rules to stick on the cot for bedtimes.

Looks like i wont be selling my f***y boots after all.

Congratulations

What you saying, Lee, huh?

Nicely done. Houston, we have penis. I repeat, we have penis.

When the nurse scanned for gender with the ultrasound, she remarked to my missus..."it's a boy! there's it's little willy!". My fiancee retorted "It better not be small, it shouldn't be!".

I've never been so embarrassed in all my days whilst 3 women stood around guffawing at her quip.

• Upvote 2

When the nurse scanned for gender with the ultrasound, she remarked to my missus..."it's a boy! there's it's little willy!". My fiancee retorted "It better not be small, it shouldn't be!".

I've never been so embarrassed in all my days whilst 3 women stood around guffawing at her quip.

Good work.  Could have been even more uncomfortable if you'd pissed her off on the way in.