You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

The term Date Night. Most of us aren't 16 anymore. It's called going out, not f'ing 'Date Night'- where most of the evening is plastered over Facebook by the girls so it then becomes 'Brag Night' down the local weatherspoons/harvester. Just go out without calling it something and keep it to yourselves. No one else gives a shit.

People who can see you have earphones in but still anyway go straight headfirst into a conversation with you, without trying to get your attention first.

Winds me up proper that one.

• Upvote 2

The term Date Night. Most of us aren't 16 anymore. It's called going out, not f'ing 'Date Night'- where most of the evening is plastered over Facebook by the girls so it then becomes 'Brag Night' down the local weatherspoons/harvester. Just go out without calling it something and keep it to yourselves. No one else gives a shit.People who can see you have earphones in but still anyway go straight headfirst into a conversation with you, without trying to get your attention first. Winds me up proper that one.

Spot on about "date night" term used by cunts, usually married women dullards who think going out with their husband is some sort of unique occasion.

• Upvote 1

Spot on about "date night" term used by cunts, usually married women dullards who think going out with their husband is some sort of unique occasion.

Add to that the over the top and random use of hashtags on Facebook with photos.

#datenight #blessed #inlove #boughtmeflowers #luckygirl #onionrings #mixedgrill

• Upvote 1

Add to that the over the top and random use of hashtags on Facebook with photos.

#datenight #blessed #inlove #boughtmeflowers #luckygirl #onionrings #mixedgrill

#ifiwashappyiwouldntbepostingthis #bimonthlymissionarylater #yolo #midweekdrinkies #lolz #crazygurl

Fuck off.

• Upvote 3

Women parking three feet from the pump at the petrol station so you can't fit through the gap between the cars to get out and have to wait for the bint to get l fill up, pay (not using the fast pay at the pump despite not buying anything from the shop) return to her car and fuck off.

Not like any of us have to get to work in the morning or anything.

Public toilets, usually in restaurants/bars, with foreign or quirky translations instead of plain simple "men" or "women". Like "caballero" or fucking "chiquitas".

Or an indiscernible picture of what is supposed to represent a member of either sex. I've usually started to soil myself by the time I have back and forthed at each door.

Bollocks.

• Upvote 2

Fucking cunts trying to rip you off for electric, gas, telephones, TV, car insurance, home insurance , internet and every other bastard service known to man. It's a full time fucking job making sure you get the best deal and don't end up paying hundred of pounds a year more than necessary. Today the house insurance quote landed and I ended up going via money supermarket and booking the same cover with the same company at half the price . When I rang them for a rant the fella ended up agreeing it was a joke but he couldn't do me the same deal and I would have to ring them back on a different number. Mental