You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is very misogynist and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Women. Apart from having a fanny and a nice rack, do they have a purpose? They are pretty much rubbish at everything, cry a lot and make weird squeaky noises when excited much like guinea pigs. Discuss.

Hey, don't drag guinea pigs in to this.

Jordan. She got her tits out and made sure she was in every newspaper shagging footballers and pop stars gained enough notoriety she could pimp that fame and squeeze the life out of it. People say she's an amazing business woman, Nahhh people seen a chance to make money from her so made her propositions and she took every one.... Yes please. Fair play to her for making a buck but it isn't some genius business insight on her behalf its getting your tits out and being a fame whore. Fuck you Katie price your slutty ways paid off and some young women think your a role model, your a cuntriple fucktard and I slap you, I slap you good.

Just had a look at Noos's list and saw the 3am girls on it. My cousin was one of them for 3 years. Before that she worked for the Echo and I bumped into her in town, she said "I've got a new job with the Daily Mirror and I'm moving to London". I said "brilliant, just don't get a job as one of those 3am slags though". She said "erm that's the job I've got"

Jordan. She got her tits out and made sure she was in every newspaper shagging footballers and pop stars gained enough notoriety she could pimp that fame and squeeze the life out of it. People say she's an amazing business woman, Nahhh people seen a chance to make money from her so made her propositions and she took every one.... Yes please. Fair play to her for making a buck but it isn't some genius business insight on her behalf its getting your tits out and being a fame whore. Fuck you Katie price your slutty ways paid off and some young women think your a role model, your a cuntriple fucktard and I slap you, I slap you good.

Just imagine how shit it is to be her son, he's virtually blind, has severe Autism, a dad who doesn't acknowledge his existence and her as a mother. The only time she gives a shit about him is when she wants to pretend how hard her life is in between getting married to fucking randoms who cant even speak English every 6 months.

Tessa Jowell, who in all seriousness suggested on Question Time last night that the banking crisis may have been averted if it had been Lehman Sisters instead of Lehman Brothers. What a fucking stupid cunt. There's a reason women don't make it to the top in business, love, it's because they're shit at it, and they can't manage people.

I'm also adding her fellow panellist Melanie Philips, not just for being a columnist in the Daily Mail, but also on account of her outrageously racist rant against Iran, which coupled with her huge nose makes me think she'd not had a bacon butty for breakfast. She was rightly booed by the audience, and is joining the queue for wet slap.

Fuck. Negged by Monty for breaking my own rule and naming someone who is not only on the list, but was highlighted as being on it in a subsequent post. I'd neg myself if I could. What a spaz.

Negged. Rules is rules.