You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

It's like a bunch of old fucking ninnies in here, putting the world to rights with a copy of the Daily Mail and a nice pot of tea.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee it's terrible his wife had to take him to court just to get that money, Dorris.

Women-talking-over-a-fenc-008.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2015/05/liverpool-brendan-rodgers-play-the-ball-not-the-manager/

It's not nice to see LFC fans taking the piss and criticising Rodgers for what he does away from the club, not everyone is a saint and BR has been nothing but complimentary about the club and fans since here.

LMFAO!

Like reading one of those dressing downs the headteachers used to give me in skool.

• Upvote 1

I hope Brendan can find a way to be more than generous with his ex-wife. It very much looks like he binned her for a younger/thinner/prettier woman, and I have to say that doesn't sit right with me. Obviously none of us are in possession of all the facts, so my comment is based on the balance of probability in what we see, but if anyone wants to argue his former wife might be a mean person, or perhaps she made Brendan's life a living hell for years, etc. then have at it.

With all that said, the Anfield Wrap article linked above was well put. When is comes to the debate about whether Brendan stays or goes, we have to play the ball and not the manager. The footballing reasons for changing manager are there for all to see, but I honestly think he will get some sort of reprieve, perhaps within a changed structure off the pitch, and he will be our manager next season. Time will tell. I assume there will be a meeting with the owners immediately after the season ends and we will know more after that.

• Upvote 2

Not sure I'd want morality or football guided by the teachings of the church.

I'm just a football fan like everyone else on here and I'm certainly not calling for football to be guided by the church. That would be absurd!

In terms of morality, most people seem to do what is right in their own eyes. With that said, I still think there are a lot of people, Christian or otherwise, who are at least somewhat uneasy about a man made good binning his partner or 24 years for a younger/thinner/prettier woman. We all know it happens, but it doesn't mean everyone condones it as a solid moral choice.

It has little or no bearing on Brendan's future as Liverpool boss. His future at Liverpool will be determined by footballing factors, which is as it should be.

• Upvote 1