You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 4

Sut

The PlayStation App has been updated to bring everything up to date with Friday. You'll be able to get a game in your download queue when at work and if your PS4 is at home, it'll be downloaded when you get home.

I can't help but find that boss.

Just downloading this now so I can have a play with it in work.

Console - £375ish

Controller - £60ish

Games - £55ish

Plus - £39.99 for 12 months

New consoles are a dear do.

I am getting the console on its own for £350 and Battlefield 4 for around £46. I already have plus and it is well worth it for the free games alone with the last 3 free games I have downloaded are Assassins Creed 3, Far Cry 3 and Metal Gear Solid revengeance and that is since I got 15 months for the price of 12 in September. Not bothered about an extra pad for the moment.

NES > PlayStation 4

Master System > Nes 

It had Alex the Kidd on it for free!

My missus told me last week that she's ordered me one for Xmas. I wasn't that arsed about getting one immediately as I've got hardly any free time these days due to having to look after my 20 month old daughter all day.

The more I've read about the ps4 though, the more excited I am about getting one. I've not got guaranteed delivery for a certain date or anything, I think my name is on a list so that when a console is available, they get in touch.

I just hope my missus realises that our daughter is now going to be raised by our cat.

• Upvote 1

Shit phone for the above post.

I went to Tesco in Wigan last night and did some shopping then joined the queue. It was a bad move as the bundle I wanted with Killzone sold out 2 people in front of me so I ended up getting knack with it as it was the only option left. Going to take it to game at my dinner break in work see if they will give me Killzone for it. All I have done so far is set it up and it's ready to go.

Got Battlefield turning up later so waiting for that to turn up as my 1st game.

Going to have a play with the app in work too to see if that any good.

• Upvote 1