You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 4

Sut

My son has finally made his mind up what he wants for Xmas, opting for the PS4. I see Amazon and Currys are stating orders now won't be delivered until after Xmas. Anyone know any where one can be ordered for delivery for Xmas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try Game, after 6pm on Saturday. The pre orders that havent been collected will be sold off.

I didn't get the camera but my brother did. He's not used it yet as far as I know. The whole package seems really slick - love the new interface, the controller's an improvement on the ps3 model and the games look absolutely gorgeous.

• Upvote 2

Resogun is such wow.

I'm very impressed with the machine in general. I'm LOVING 64 player Battlefield 4. Fantastic to play even if there are still network crashes here and there. I've been excited about this for ages and it's refreshing to get one in the wild.

Going to try and get FIFA14 if I can.

• Upvote 2

Any word on your delivery date, Al?

The other half got me Killzone, CoD and FIFA. I've 2 weeks holidays starting Dec 20th, so I'll be flat out playing online.

All Amazon have said is that it'll be delivered before Christmas. I have Killzone and Battlefield coming with it. I'll probably get the Ghosts upgrade for PS4 as well.

• Upvote 1

Don't know how you'd do a firmware update on the headset, wouldn't think it would be necessary.

As soon as my PS4 turns up, I'll let you know.

I thought I read somewhere you can do it by connecting it to your laptop via a usb cable. Could be wrong, mind.

• Upvote 1

All Amazon have said is that it'll be delivered before Christmas. I have Killzone and Battlefield coming with it. I'll probably get the Ghosts upgrade for PS4 as well.

BF4 looks absolutely amazing. Looks the most impressive of all the games to me so far.