You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

The only concern is that Barca ultimatum is a precursor to some sort of action by the player himself (strike action?) as surely they can't be THAT fucking stupid?

I don't know. Considering the cheapskate bid I'd be having a few second thoughts if I was him now.

BREAKING: Barcelona have informed Liverpool that they have until Sunday evening to change their mind on Coutinho or it will be withdrawn.

The Catalan club has managed to do something which has served as a source of amusement for Liverpool’s power brokers. (Paul Joyce)

A bid Liverpool have twice told Barcelona not to make is rebuffed and their rivals’ next move is to threaten to take it away. (Paul Joyce)

Barcelona are smug cunts who have rested on their laurels for a while. Now they realise they are shit and are panicking. They are miles away from Real Madrid at the moment.

I think that they thought they could rely on that front 3 for years and outscore most teams but they have neglected the rest of their team who have either got older and declined or bought average players to fill out the squad.

How could we turn down the honour of selling our best player to Barca? After all, they're more than a club

I so hope we get them in the Champions League. We're going to bum the entitled cunts so hard they;re not going to know what day of the week it is

Cunts!

• Upvote 1

This only shows there's something going on that we don't know. Did FSG really reject Barca's bids outright like they told the media or did they say something along the lines of "come to us with something better"? 

It's hard for me to believe that Barca could be this stupid. 

Barca are paniking, they are miles behind Madrid 0ne of their magical front 3 has gone they never replaced Xavi and in general the big names are aging and they have no back up to replace them. They can not let their fans think that they cannot buy ANYONE they want especially as one of the stars of world football has just made a mockery out of them and left to join PSG of all teams (not even considered before their new owners to be a big club) PSG done to Barca what Barca do to others and they fucking hated that, thats why imo Coutinho is so important to them, its to show they can still take any player they want to take and thankfully we are not playing ball with them (for now).