You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I need to spread...

Captain Turdseye

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the mum who abandoned her kids Shirley Valentine style, but instead of going abroad you moved to some posh area of birkenhead (I'm still not convinced posh and birkenhead can go together in the same sentence, mind) anyway some of them childlings hadn't even left their virtual home, Carradonna and Malarkey might have dipped their toes in the big world, but what about Robbie and Lewis eh? Eh? You need to take a hard look at yourself...

Whilst doing so, fancy France for a week over Easter?

Liz used to be ace for a bitterbluenosed cow... but now she's all 'too good' for TLW

Tsk tsk.

I've been working about 800 hours a week for the past few months. I'd rather not spend the precious, spare few minutes I have each week listening to new posters I don't even recognise arguing on the internet. I do still have a quick glance over the gf every few weeks. I'm here in spirit!

Oh, and it's not Birkenhead, it's Oxton - magical place amidst the cesspit of Vegas.

I've been working about 800 hours a week for the past few months. I'd rather not spend the precious, spare few minutes I have each week listening to new posters I don't even recognise arguing on the internet. I do still have a quick glance over the gf every few weeks. I'm here in spirit!

Oh, and it's not Birkenhead, it's Oxton - magical place amidst the cesspit of Vegas.

800 hours? You may want to cut that down now you've started hearing voices...

When you moved did you take those white horses head gate posts with you? Class they were.

Rep me, all of you. I deserve lots of praise, chocolate and alcohol.

I've just been the dentist and I am so bloody proud of myself you wouldn't believe. Until today i'd only been once in the last ten years (since my dad died and i had no-one to drag me in) and i only went today because a filling came out the other week. Anyway, other then fixing that, the teeth were fine. I'm as high as a kite and thats not down to the bucket load of propanalol i took before going.

GET IN!

I've just been the dentist and I am so bloody proud of myself you wouldn't believe. Until today i'd only been once in the last ten years (since my dad died and i had no-one to drag me in) and i only went today because a filling came out the other week. Anyway, other then fixing that, the teeth were fine. I'm as high as a kite and thats not down to the bucket load of propanalol i took before going.

GET IN!

i'd rep you but ive repped you recently so ill wait.... the dentist is a bastard .... reminds me of oxtail soup me arl fella always used to give me after a filling or tooth out when i was a kid.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
What's with the Stig hate?

i'd rep you but ive repped you recently so ill wait.... the dentist is a bastard .... reminds me of oxtail soup me arl fella always used to give me after a filling or tooth out when i was a kid.

Keeps trying to act scouse.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Nice one that. You feeling better now your bully has gone? Bought we were gonna lose you at one point....

Yes i'm feeling great thanks.

How are you feeling with the loss of your master?

GET IN!

Oooh. Get you and your pearly gnashers. What dentist are you using anyway? (Only about a dozen of the fuckers it seems in Wales so worth an ask..)

I've got a hate-hate thing going on with Denticare in Aberystwyth at the moment. It's the only one I can afford, NHS rather than "Fuck me!" private prices and they've right fucked me up...

Had 2 bothersome root canals done ages ago and they've never been right, some of the problem, apparently, being that I've got long roots that pierce my sinsuses. Anyway, a load of recurring infections later, including one where I had to go to an emergency dentist on a Sunday morning as "The entire of my left jaw and throat had swelled up" to get it drained before my windpipe closed up. Apparently, it was like a geyser when he drained it...

Been kicking off again, so went there on Wednesday to get them sorted again. Took the caps off and drilled so much away, suggested various repairs and I just said "Look, pull the fuckers and I'll get screw-ins, a plate, whatever, just get the cunts out so they can't give me anymore hassle.

OK, but we can't do it now because of infection, here's a load of antibiotics, we can get you sorted just before xmas but bear in mind you'll be a bit knackered for eating and making merry for a week or two.

So, fuck that. Arrange to get it all done in January. And, my appontment times? 2.30. Yep. They're officially taking the piss out of me now.

To top it off, I've been left with a gob like a picket fence where I've been decapped, ground down a bit and "left open" for anything nasty to drain away.

That's me fucked for any mistletoe action this year.

(sympathy reps appreciated)

Oooh. Get you and your pearly gnashers. What dentist are you using anyway? (Only about a dozen of the fuckers it seems in Wales so worth an ask..)

I've got a hate-hate thing going on with Denticare in Aberystwyth at the moment. It's the only one I can afford, NHS rather than "Fuck me!" private prices and they've right fucked me up...

Had 2 bothersome root canals done ages ago and they've never been right, some of the problem, apparently, being that I've got long roots that pierce my sinsuses. Anyway, a load of recurring infections later, including one where I had to go to an emergency dentist on a Sunday morning as "The entire of my left jaw and throat had swelled up" to get it drained before my windpipe closed up. Apparently, it was like a geyser when he drained it...

Been kicking off again, so went there on Wednesday to get them sorted again. Took the caps off and drilled so much away, suggested various repairs and I just said "Look, pull the fuckers and I'll get screw-ins, a plate, whatever, just get the cunts out so they can't give me anymore hassle.

OK, but we can't do it now because of infection, here's a load of antibiotics, we can get you sorted just before xmas but bear in mind you'll be a bit knackered for eating and making merry for a week or two.

So, fuck that. Arrange to get it all done in January. And, my appontment times? 2.30. Yep. They're officially taking the piss out of me now.

To top it off, I've been left with a gob like a picket fence where I've been decapped, ground down a bit and "left open" for anything nasty to drain away.

That's me fucked for any mistletoe action this year.

(sympathy reps appreciated)

I'll be honest, I half read that and shit my pants. I've gone to Oasis In Caernarfon - there's one in Penrhyn too... why not get the dentist to refer you to the local hospital to get it all done there?

Denticare is that the one on the main street near the Spar on the way out of Aber up towards the hospital? I struggled to even set foot in there - broke out into a massive sweat and nearly keeled over. Smelt like a dentist, looked like a dentist and sounded like a dentist. This one looked like a polish childrens hospital, grey grey and more grey, not a single toothbrush on display and no ungodly posters of decaying teeth.