You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Geordies

Lurtz

Bollocks, he clearly does have a problem and didn't mean any joke. Calling all Geordies "bright fuckers" isnt' a joke.

Every time he refers to someone from Newcastle he has to use something like "Thick Geordie shitstain" always without fail. If he did the same with reference to race or scousers everyone would fucking jump on him for it and rightly so. But because I am from Newcastle I should just find it acceptable. Fuck that!

He's the first to have a go about tags mentioning him and want people banned (in Flaneurs case he may have had a point as he was mental) or want peoples names and addresses because they've pissed him off. But it's fine if good old Lurtz does it.

I'm sure the next time a rival fan comes on here and has a go you and Lurtz will just have a laugh and accept it. It's only a joke after all.

Incidentally I've only ever met two Welshman one of which was RedKnight, both nice chaps all in all.

sailing very close to the wind there on the GF.

Does regional stereotyping have some basis in truth? In my experience 90% of scots ARE carrot topped psychopathic midgets, people from the midlands DO talk like retards. In fact, one of the reasons I moved to Cumbria was because I'd heard that the sheep had all been groomed to enjoy a free and easy attitude to sexual relations, and I'm filling my boots with the woolly willy warmers. ,I did consider wales, which is to sheepshaggers what the bbc is to nonces but couldn't produce enough phlegm to buy a train ticket.

Aww, thanks. Lovely words. xx

I'll repeat this as you seem to have missed it, Chev:

Prejudice definition: Preconceived opinion not based on reason or experience.

I already said, my dislike of geordies is through personal experience with them. I've met a few and I've never liked any of them yet. So it's hardly prejudice.

Don't know if he did, sure I remember Lurtz wanting him banned because he was having a go at him.

I presume he went whining to Dave about him like he did with Silvelining. Don't see the issue myself both clearly just having a nice little joke and meant nothing by it.

Oh, my name has been mentioned in vain!

Well, chevette, I was naturally positively predisposed towards you because of your ace Eastwood avatar, and where you're from is irrelevant, really.

I don't mind Geordies at all, myself. They're generally nice enough.

I suppose you could go into the usual regional stereotype: love the fitbah; enjoy a beer or ten; prone to exposing their fat bellies to the elements etc, but they're usually salt of the earth, honest types. You wouldn't be worried about them nicking your girlfriend or anything like that. Well, I wouldn't be anyway.

As for the very amusing and insightful Flaneur, I don't think he's been banned.

I'll repeat this as you seem to have missed it, Chev:

Prejudice definition: Preconceived opinion not based on reason or experience.

I already said, my dislike of geordies is through personal experience with them. I've met a few and I've never liked any of them yet. So it's hardly prejudice.

Sorry my mistake.

So what you are saying is as someone who has met a small quantity of people you believe are Geordies (I say believe given that you don't know that people from Sunderland and Middlesbrough aren't Geordies) that means 100% of people from here are thick pissheads who you should be able to mock anyway you like? That makes it perfectly reasonable.

I wouldn't say meeting a small quantity of people qualifies to be counted as proper reason or experience but that's just me.

Then again don't you work in something to do with marketing / market research type of stuff? If so I will obviously have to bow down to the statistical know how at your disposal.

Oh, my name has been mentioned in vain!

Well, chevette, I was naturally positively predisposed towards you because of your ace Eastwood avatar, and where you're from is irrelevant, really.

I don't mind Geordies at all, myself. They're generally nice enough.

I suppose you could go into the usual regional stereotype: love the fitbah; enjoy a beer or ten; prone to exposing their fat bellies to the elements etc, but they're usually salt of the earth, honest types. You wouldn't be worried about them nicking your girlfriend or anything like that. Well, I wouldn't be anyway.

As for the very amusing and insightful Flaneur, I don't think he's been banned.

Savillelining in a blatant "I love Geordies" PR stunt in an attempt to increase his quickly shrinking fanbase in the North East.

Neg away virgin.

Sorry my mistake.

So what you are saying is as someone who has met a small quantity of people you believe are Geordies (I say believe given that you don't know that people from Sunderland and Middlesbrough aren't Geordies) that means 100% of people from here are thick pissheads who you should be able to mock anyway you like? That makes it perfectly reasonable.

I wouldn't say meeting a small quantity of people qualifies to be counted as proper reason or experience but that's just me.

Then again don't you work in something to do with marketing / market research type of stuff? If so I will obviously have to bow down to the statistical know how at your disposal.

God you're hard work.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. I don't use the few dickhead geordies I've met to portray them sarcastically, or in a way which amuses me at all, oh no. And I know middlesbrough and sunderland types aren't geordies but it does amuse me a lot watching them foam at the mouth when you call them geordies.

Savillelining in a blatant "I love Geordies" PR stunt in an attempt to increase his quickly shrinking fanbase in the North East.

Neg away virgin.

And a hilariously thinly veiled dig at me too. Based on something else he knows absolutely fuck all about. Bless. What a lovely fella.

Neg away virgin.

one of the top school-ground insults. particularly used in playgrounds when kids are 12 and the only one who isn't a virgin is the new girl that's moved up from rhyl.

yer maa

one of the top school-ground insults. particularly used in playgrounds when kids are 12 and the only one who isn't a virgin is the new girl that's moved up from rhyl.

yer maa

If you bothered to read my post #45 you would have seen the reason for the 'virgin' reference. Incidentally "virgin" will always be a better put down than "yer maa" for two reason; 1) Virgin is in the bible & 2) The Young Ones used it 30 to hilarious effect.

Yer maa

You're not very good at this

I would suggest the 14 reps I had in the last 6 days for slagging you off and your ONE gay little neg, proves otherwise.

Back to the stable Mary, it's Christmas soon.

Oh no - not getting picked on again are you,you get bullied more than Billy Mitchell.

Oh superb. Here's Dick Mint and his sunshine bus of irrelevance.

*toot toot*

Nobody's being bullied here dick. Chevettehs thinks he is though, the daft geordie. Who the fuck is billy mitchell? Is he one of the blokes you know from the 1960's?

*toot toot*

Nobody's being bullied here dick. Chevettehs thinks he is though, the daft geordie. Who the fuck is billy mitchell? Is he one of the blokes you know from the 1960's?

Not having a go at Dicky Mint, but that "toot toot" put down is fecking brilliant.

If you bothered to read my post #45 you would have seen the reason for the 'virgin' reference. Incidentally "virgin" will always be a better put down than "yer maa" for two reason; 1) Virgin is in the bible & 2) The Young Ones used it 30 to hilarious effect.

Yer maa

Well, yes but yer ma can enhanced by the simple addition of "on toast"

Try that with virgin. Virgin on toast is nowhere near as funny as yer ma on toast.

*toot toot*

Billy Mitchell is a character from Eastenders who constantly grasses on people,backstabs them and is a general arsewipe he's a lot like you but he's actually more likeable.